Out of the Hostpital

Idk with the kitchen sink and shit....

______________

Hughes walked into y/ns room the next morning. She was still asleep so he sat and waited.

Y/n's POV:

Your eyes slowly opened.. The window was open and the sun was shining in your eyes. You sat up and stared out the widow towards central command.

'Ms. Y/n, can I speak with you?'

You turned aroumd . Hughes was sitting in the chair.

'Yes... And don't call me miss.... I'm only 13.'

'Well... I spoke with some people and its decided. You are coming to live with me and my wife and daughter.'

You froze. Your eyes were huge.

'Its... Its not necessary. I appreciate the offer, but I have family in resembol.'

'This is the thing y/n,... We have information that someone dangerous to you is residing there'

You looked down at the ground..

'So I'm not gonna see my home ever again...'

'No, in forms you won't until you are old enough to take care of yourself.'

At this point hughes turned into his normal self.

'But anyways...'

He pulled out a picture.

'LOOK AT MY GRACIA AND ELICIA AREN'T THEY JUST THE CUTEST THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN!'

'Heh. Ya Hughes... They are adorable.'

'YOU REALLY THINK SO!

'When do I move in? I have no belongings..'

'Well tomorrow. Today I am having someone bring you something. Its not from me so u won't owe me. Its been given by the military. All homeless children get a thousand send to spend on the new room they are getting.'

'Oh WOW! that's a lot.....'

'Yes you'll come tomorrow to see your room.'

'K'

'See ya then...'

*********

Sorry!!!! I think this just needs its own chapter so sorry for short chapter.