catchin up with the elrics

No a/n today! Just enjoy an extra long chapter for your guys sake! I owe ya one. And yes, that is my original crappy art work. I'll show ya guys some art in a different book if ya guys say ya want to see it.

(Oh wow I guess there was an a/n....sorry!)

________/_/_/__///____//___<><><><><><<<

(Hold on... I'm stupid and need to read a previous chapter to rember WAHT is happening....)
(Ok funny story.... I had all this made and it deleted it.....)

"Heh.... So y/n, your the crimson blood alchemist... That's your name right?"

You glanced up from the menu..

He was with me.... Is he that dumb.

He had drug you out of the house to eat... With al tagging along.
It was kinda funny, he seamed to get mad when Al said he'd come.

"Yeah.... You were there with me KitKat."

He gave you a weird look at the name..

"KitKat?really..... You are a child I swear..."

"Hey! Not just any kitkat...... A FUN SIZE ONE!!   ^•^"

Edward turned and gave you the death glance. Alphonse started scooting in his chair away.

"Say that again, I. Dare. You"

"Funsize. Wow, you still hate being called small huh..... "

He got into your face causing your cheeks to heat up. Being the crazy person u are, you flicked his nose.

He pulled away with a thick carpet of red on his face.

"Sorry eddy. That's just WAHT u get!"

You suddenly rembered when u were kids and they had commuted the taboo.

"I...... I'm sorry....."

Ed and Al's faces turned to confusion.

"What are you sorry for y/n?"

Al asked in his child like voice. It upset you more when you heard the sound echo thru the hallow armour.

"I..... I think I need to go to the bathroom...... I'll be right back."

You quickly got up before they could object and walked towards the bathroom. When you reached the girls bathroom entrance you glanced back.

"Sorry... Guys. Its just to much right now...."

You whispered to yourself and quickly spun on your heal, dipping out the front door, cursing the little bell as you ran out.

You knew it had alerted ed. You got outside and ran, you didn't care where, but u had to go somewhere.

__________

Eddy's POV:

I glanced around the tiny cafe. Al was writing down food he wanted to come back and try when he had his body back.

I'm sorry al..... Its my fault your like this.......

Edward glanced at the door to see a h/c streak go by.

Dammit y/n where are you going....

He climbed out of the both and ran towards the door.

"Brother! Where r you going?!?!!!??!! "

He quickly took a glance back at al.