Chapter 2

OK so I got a request to continue this book! That I honestly forgot about! (Hehheh) so I will be continuing this along with the other book called something.....(Radioactive ed x reader)

I hope you guys enjoy my shitty writing!

_______________________*________________

You quickly ran back inside. The gloves were lying on your nightstand.

You had gotten automale when you had tried something ...

Something you swore you'd never do..

Something ed and al said they'd never do.

Looking at your arms reminded you of this...

*LE WONDERFUL.(NOT) FLASHBACK BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHEZ ITS!*

2 years ago:

'Y/n.... This isn't safe... Rember what you told me happened with your friends?'

'This'll be fine Eliza... (HAMILTON ANYONE?) '

'Y/n.... I don't trust this form of alchemy!'

'Then don't do it! Eliza you don't under stand! Your father didn't kill your entire family and then just run off! I need my family back! I had no where to go! I had to live with winry! Now I know everything I need to know about automale!'

'Fine... Y/n just do it.'

Y/n finished drawing the circle.

eliza steped into the circle that was now drawn on the cold concrete of the ally.

''ok.... here we go!'

Y/n placed her hands together, then touched the circle.

blue light came up. Y/n didnt think it was gonna work, but it was!

"ELIZA!! ITS WORKING!!'

sudenly tiny black arms came out of nowhere and pulled y/n and  eliza into a white room.

y/n spun around to find eliza, but she was gone.

y/n new what had hapened, it was like what al and ed  did....

except, this time, she couldnt save eliza.

"ELIZA NO GIVE HER BACK!'

y/n turned back around to find a white figure in front of her...

"ah... i see... yet another has fallen into dispair... well.. let me introduce my self...."

the figure paused while y/n stood in silence, head down.

(sorry i dont really know what he says i kinda forgot but if u know just pretend he says that)

'i am everything. i am the truth. i am god. and in ways, im YOU!"

"HOW ARE U ME YOU BASTARD!"(if it was me then I'd be all like, 'yeah? Then where's the fullmetal alchemist bag with drawing stuff... Black sweeped hair, freckles blue eyes, and band merch?)

the figure stood there. not answering your question.

"u must pay the price..."

you screemed in pain and feel to the white floor.

____________________________________________________

OK I ACIDENTLY PUBLISHED EARLY SHIT

ok im making part 2 next. but i was playing roblox so i got distracted. if u wanna play dance your block off or royale high (yeas, shocking, an emo playing a girl game and dancing game, but i like dancing, and royale is fun, i deal with the girlyness. My avatar is emo as fuck tho..)with me follow me. sonicamytailsblaze is my username

AGAIN SORRY FOR ACTIDENTLY PUBLISH BUT U GET THE DRIFT OF WAHT APPENS!!!