chapter 2 part 2!!!

SORRY AGAIN!!

____________________________________________________________________

"YOU BASTARD WAHT DID U DO WITH MY ARM AND LEG!!!

"it was payment child.. this taboo requires much payment! your right arm and left leg have no been taken. your friend also, has died. no go back home!"

______________________________________-___________________

*LE END OF FLASHBACK BROUGHT TO U BY BRENDON URIES FOREHEAD SINGING HURICANE BY PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!!*(PLEASE DONT JUDGE THE PEOLLE WHO BRING YOU THESE TIMP SKIP OR FLASHBACKS TANK U!)

Y/n stood there for a minute before a banging noise from your door shock you back to reality.

'Y/N OPEN UP FOR MEH! I WANNA SHOW YOU A NEW PICTURE OF ELICIA AND GRACIA!'

oh Hughes, you idiot..

'I'm coming!'

You pulled your gloves on quickly. Hughes had been more of a father to you in the 2 years you knew him. After you ran off, he had found you in the ally, crying.

*Flashback by non other than YEESUS GERARD WAY SINGING NANANA!

2 years ago:*

'Ms. y/n... You have a visitor...'

The nurse walked off as you nodes in response...

Great... Here comes windy and Granny's long talk...

You looked to the door. It wasn't granny, or winry... It was a soilder.. He had black hair, a stubby beard and mustache.. And of course glasses.. (JUST IMAGINE MARKIPLIER BUT ANIMATED! XD!)

'Hello, I am Colonel Mass Huges.... I'm the one that brought you here.'

'Hello..... Thanks... You know for getting me here...'

You looked up a little, He had blood on his jacket.

'I-is that my bl-blood on your jacket?'

You yawned through the sentence. Sleep was gonna take over soon.

'...yes... Ms. L/n,.... It is yours.'

You nodes in response. Your eyelids feel heavy from the lack of sleep and blood lose. The nurse noticed this and asked to speak to Hughes alone, letting you drift off into dreams of childhood friends. (Wink wink)

____________++++++++++.  ///$+%+$!$+

Ok .. Here's a update. Explanation in a/n next chapter.