MOVING IN!

Enjoy !

********
No ones POV:

Y/n woke up early in the morning. She looked over at her desk. There was a plate with bacon pancakes(MAKING BACON PANCAKES ADVENTURE TIME!)

she sat up and started eating the food.
10 minutes later hughes and a girl with short black hair but purple bangs walked in.

'Wow my h/c h/l is shitty compared to that.'

She smiled and did a 2 finger gun hand movement(like end when may is fangirling) and smirked.

'Sup. I'm Trixie. I live next to the Hughes family.'

'SHE LIKE A SECOND DAUGHTER TOO ME!'

'Hey hughes... Only because my parents are abusive and I sleep and eat at your house a lot .'

He pulled her into a hug and ruffled up her hair.

'You think what you want to.'

You sat in the hospital bed laughing your ass off.

'Ah... Ok... When do we leave hughes?'

'1. Now and 2.  Call me daddy!'

'Uh.... I'll just call u dad... Ok?'

He looked disappointed at the face you made when he said daddy.

*timeskip brought to you by pierce the veil throwing pancakes at Gerard way.*

They where in the car, Hughes had said something about stopping at a nearby store.

'Ok we are here.'

He helped you out into the wheel chair that Trixie (yes I'm referring to me.) Was holding.

They were all silent for a minute while they walked across the street towards the building.
Trixie finally spoke up.

'Hughes are u sure she's gonna like this?'

She popes a bubblegum bubble while talking.

'Uh what am I not gonna like?'

'Well.. I figured out that your birthday was soon. So I figured I'd give you your present early. To make your life easier.'

'Hughes what is it....?'

Trixie looked down at you.

'Automale. Your getting a mechanical arm and leg.'

Your eyes opened wide....

'I could just go back to resembol.... My family know about automale... I can just get free ones from them'

'No ... I insist.'

Trixie smirked at hughes.

'Yeah... No point in talking him out of it. '

She pulled up her sleave.

'He's to nice to say no.'

You stared at the metal arm she was showing u.

'Yeah this is what your getting. I got an arm and leg. Why? Cause I did what u did. I wanted my brother back.'

She looked down...

'I did have some support through all of it.'

She smirked

'Speaking of support, Hughes...... When are dumb idiot 1 and 2...'

'Oh... Them... Idk... I think the short one is training to be a state alchemist.....he wants to get his arm and leg back... And his brothers body back.'