Prologue

“Arudon-Sama Congratulation, the queen just give birth to a healthy beautiful baby girl.”

The king stood up after hearing the news and followed the nurse to where his wife was. His four children who also heard the news stood up and followed behind. The fifth daughter Moesha who was 2 year of age walked up to the King with her arms stretching for him, he lifted her up as the door opened for them.

They walked in to see the Queen who looked tried and was looking down in her arm. Babbles and giggles was then heard, the king passed Moesha to his second daughter Jian and walked over to the Queen who looked at him and smiled. When he reach besides her, she passed the baby towards him. He looked at the baby surprise, her bright eyes which was two different colours stare at him as she giggled, he slightly smiled at her. Stretching her tiny hands at him, he place his finger so she can take a hold of it.

“So what are we going to name her?” The Queen asked hoarsely.

“I don't know.” He look the bady as the Queen spoke, “What about Reeriza.”

He smiled. He couldn't understand his wife way of naming her children but it does sound unique.

“Reeriza...” He said the name and the baby went quite then smile.

He was surrounded by his sons and daughters.

“She's cute, her eyes are so pretty.” First son ishuuran said poking her cheeks.

Reeriza then yawned and closed her eyes falling asleep so did the Queen, both of them had a lot going today.

“Arudon-sama.” The kings turn around after hearing his name called.

“We have some very bad news about your other daughter.” The doctor said.

The king signal his sons and daughters to leave the room.

“What is it?” He asked.

“You're next daughter.....” She pauses for while as the king waited then spoke, “...died while giving birth to her...Am sorry my lord we've try everything thing to revive her but we failed.”

“You've done your best.” The king.

The king passed the baby to the other nurses that was their and he walked closer to his wife who was sleeping soundly. Everyone walked out the room to give them some privacy. The baby was taken to the other room to get a check up.

He held on to her hand and brought it to his mouth kissing it. He then felt a tear escaping his eyes.

...

Two days later a furneral was held for Reeriza twin sister. Reeriza cried throughout the process, no one couldn't get her to be quite but eventually she fall asleep of tiredness.

As Reeriza grew up in royalty she keep on straying away from it. She was what you call an independent girl and don't want anything the easy way but that kind of thinking for a princess always gets her in trouble. Reeriza learned to do things by herself in secret, because she fear her parents wouldn't like it.

She was also intelligent for her small age. Because of her eyes Reeriza begged her mother for contacts lens because she didn't want to be the odd one out of her sister, ever since then has been wearing contacts and never once reveal her eyes to anyone, only to people she's really close to.

She was told a lot of times that her sister that had pass away looked a lot like her and that seems to have triggered something inside her. Even when told to, she would avoid mirrors and anything that reflex her image not wanting to see her sister because she fear she'll be heartbroken.

Four more children was then given  birth, the seventh child a son Arudon named after his father, eighth child , daughter sutefanii, ninth child, daughter tifanii and the last child, daughter naira

Her older sisters Joana and Jian and brothers Ishuuran and Basuran had left the the castle because of marriage and they were now living with their new husband or wife.

Never once no-one have ever taught that the 6th daughter who have everything in the world would want something more than just living in the palace.

End of Prologue.

Elisha: Wow my first Fanmade... Am a bit nervous about how its going to turn out... But thanks for reading. Vote, Comment and Share. Thank you.. Jaa mata.