Episode 31: ....

Anonymous Point of View

I eyed my targets around 10 with my hand on my katana that was in my waist belt my finger played with the handle.

They then pointed their guns at me as I pulled out the katana they started shooting. I dodge some of them and the rest I blocked with the sword, “Ngh!” My eyes widened upon realizing that I was scratch by my left cheek. Shit burns like hell, I eyed them as they smirked and toss away their guns. Pulling out either a dagger or sword they run towards me.

I clinking of sword can be heard as I stop one of them, then kicked him in the stomach making him fall in the floor.

I hummed but not to long dodge a dagger that was coming to my face. Using the opportunity another attacked from the fount knocking the sword out my hand. He smirk then swing his dagger at me again, with another aiming at my face. I kick him in his side then grab on to the other one's hand, using his own energy against him I pull his hand with the dagger towards my face but move my face in time which catch him off guard. I lifted my foot and started kneeing him in the stomach. Then punch him in the face knocking him out.

I then received a roundhouse kick which sent me flying. Landing on the ground I look besides me to see two swords I smirk and pick them up. Attacking, I use my right hand to block and my left to attack, I was dominant on both hands so It wasn't a problem. I duck from the swords that was coming at me then sweep the guys under their feets making them fall.

⏩Fast Forward⏩

I watch as the last man fall on the floor. I shake my head. Hearing footsteps coming close to me I quickly turn around with the sword, aiming it dead at the guy's face that entered. He spoke unwaveringly, “Young master, tomorrow's the day. My Lord wants you to take a rest.” Yugara said.

I scoffed, “Why didn't he come tell me himself?”

“He's busy with something......... important.” he said.

“He's always busy.” I said in a dark tone. With this I walked out the training hall leaving him their and made my way to the hot spring.

Taking off the towel, the water rippled as I got in it. I throw back my head feeling the warm water caresses my skin. I soak in the water my eyes wondered at the sky, the steam from the warm water rise in the air. A person suddenly popped in my mind, my brows frowned. I couldn't stop thinking about her, her green eyes, her long brown hair. I open my eyes when I felt the water rise a little with ripples. I sat up properly to facing him.

“What pay you the visit....” I look at him as I continued, “father?”

He chuckled, his Hazelnut blonde hair moved with him,  “Can't I visit my son before his mission.”

“Care to tell me who am going after?” I ask.

“Always the type who want to know eh?” He said, losing his smile.

“Am serious father who am I retrieving? ” I ask more serious than before.

“A girl, that's all you need to know.” He said, I eyed him, “I already know its a girl you're after but who, am asking. ” I said a bit annoyed.

“Yes, she a very important person, I don't want any harm come to her.” he turned his body away from me pulling out a photo and passed it to me. I look at the photo my eyes widened upon realizing who it was.

“What do you want with her father?” I asked him surprised.

“Uhhh...” My father eyed me then spoke, “Do you know her?”

“No I don't.” I lied. My father eyed me, ‘Shit he probably knows am lying to him.’ I thought.

“Really, cause what I heard from the guys is that she dressed like you to get the hostage.” {Referring to Episode 21: The Fake.} He said eyeing me as he continued, “she even mimicked you perfectly, but what caught the guys in her trap was her eyes, same replica of yours.” he pointed at me.

My eyes widened, “How can that be?” I asked surprise. “Theirs no way she can do that.” I never told her about myself much less my personal life. So how can she pull that off? Or Could it be she's a spy?

“Ohh..” he said looking at me suspiciously, “Unless you're the one who freed the hostage.”

“I did no such thing father you heard what Hanachi said, I found her on the roof with a broken arm and a damage spinal cord.” I said in defence.

“Well the more reason you need to bring her in.” He said.

He had a point. I wanted to find out who she really is, but... I look at my father, “Why is she important to you?”

“She's the key for everything we're going to obtain, don't worry am not going to harm her.” He said smiling.

I nodded.

“Good boy.” he said. I stood out the water at the same time I heard my father spoke,

“I see you're growing.”

Knowing what he's talking about, I instantly grab my towel and cover my lower body, my face flustered, “Father!”

He laugh. One thing about my father is that he likes to tease me.

I clear my throat regaining my posture, “I know it's entertaining for you but please refrain from talking such things.”

“Awe come on, it's funny to see you like that.” he said mockingly.

I hummed then walked out the hot spring to my room, where I change into a navy blue T-shirt and a long track pants. My hair spread carelessly on the bed as I lay down flat on my back.

I picked up the image my father left me, I look at the girl who was smiling in the picture. I rest the photo on the dresser then turn away from it.

I couldn't shake off the feeling of being with her. Not in the relationship kind of way, but to be by her side. I touch the picture and sigh.

‘But why?’

❄End of Episode 31❄

💜💜Elisha: WOooo!!!! Another in the bag. HOPE YOU ENJOYED. 💚💚

Coming up next;

Episode 32: Stranger Things

...

“It's time to put you to sleep.. Bye bye.” Kou said as he smirked.

💕See yah on the next episode.💕