Episode 44: Confession

Reeriza Point of View

Steps..

It's been a few days since I was walking around. It seems that time slowed down..The place was vivid only darkness that surrounds me. Not knowing where I was going I continue to walk. It seems that nothing wasn't in my way so the fear of tripping or hitting into something was out of my mind. It felt like I was mindless walking doll with nothing else to do.

All of a sudden I began hearing voices I stop walking as I look back and continue to listen. Since I got here I've been hearing the voices . Those voices that gives me comfort. I knew who they were from but I didn't understand why I couldn't see their faces.

“Hey guys.” Two voices almost alike said.

I smile knowing those voice, “Hey Hikaru and Kaoru.”

“Have she shown any signs of waking up?”  I heard Kaoru asked.

‘Waking up? Who are they talking about? I wonder who's sleeping? ' I wondered.

“No, the doctor said having conversation helps but nothing haven't happened since then.” I heard Kyoya said.

I was fed up of listening. What's the point of having a conversation when you can't even see the person for once. I sigh.

I really wanted to see the guys once more. I closed my eyes, whispering, hoping that it'll be answered, "Please just this once."

I slowly opened my eyes hoping that something happened while they were close but nothing did.

I sigh.

Before I can turn away the place suddenly got bright. I shielded my eyes for a moment then remove it to see I was in the host club room. Standing in fount of me was Kazume, besides him was Kaoru. Hikaru, Kyoya, Haruhi, Tamaki, Mitsukuni and Takashi was behind.

I smiled, “Guys.”

“I can't believe it's already a year.” Kazume said. I look at him confused.

“A year?” I asked then continued, “But I've only been here for a few days.” He then caressed my hair, “I miss you... We all miss you.”

“Yeah.” Tamaki said.

“🌸A lot.🌸” I look at Mitsukuni who held on to his bunny. Guess he still love his Usa-chan.

“What are you guys talking about?” I was more confused now.

All of a sudden I heard the door open, I look behind him to see a autumn colored head popping in then his body. My eyes widened when I realize who it was.

“Hey guys!” Kou said as he walked in with a small box in his hand. Yasasori and Yokohama behind him with a single rose in their hands.

'I didn't expect to see them again.' I though as I wave my hand at them with a smile, “Hey.”

“How is Riza doing?”  Yokohama asked.

“We brought you presents.” Kou said walking towards me. He give me the box. I smiled

“Thanks.” i said then turn to Yokohama, “And am doing fine Yokohama.”

“She haven't woken up yet.”  Takashi suddenly said.

“I see..” Yokohama said in a sad tone.

“Takashi am right here.” I said stomping my feet. “Stop pretending. This isn't funny you know.” I know the guys like to mess around but this joke have gone way too far. I turn to Haruhi.