Episode 38: Unexpected

Warning: Lots of fighting scenes.. Hope you enjoy!!!

Third person Point of View

Takashi was kicked towards Reeriza, causing both of them fly backwards.  They had push themselves to the limits as they try to get up but fall back on the ground.

Yugara smirked. As he went for his sword to end it off, “Huh?” he look down to see his sword missing.

Reeriza smiled as he look at her.

“Hey why don't you take on a new opponent.” Yugara turn to the voice behind him to see Kaoru with his sword.

“You little runt.” Yugara murmured.

Kaoru then toss away the sword.

***

Kazume and Mitsukuni was now on the floor as Kou walked over to them smiling like a insane person, the charm on his chest growled, uncontrollable.

Kou was getting stronger and stronger. His self-conscious was being consumed by the darkness.

He then pulled out the dagger from the ground, and knelt down besides Mitsukuni.

“Time for light out.” He said. He lifted the knife in the air aiming it at Mitsukuni.

His knife was suddenly kicked out his hand as he look up to see Yokohama and Yasasori standing their looking at him. He stood up, “You two again.” he said annoyed.

“We're taking you back home Kou.” Yokohama said, he stood in a defensive position.

“Even if we have to beat you.” Yasasori continued ready to attack.

Kou smile, “I don't know who you're talking about.” He said, “But am up for the challenge.” he turn towards them leaving Mitsukuni.

Yokohama and Yasasori prepare themself as Kou attacked.

***

Kaoru flip away from Yugara who picked up a sword that was laying their.

“You fight good kid.” He said swinging the sword around, it wasn't as good as the sword that Kaoru toss away but it's the quickest way to put someone down. Which is what he's planning to do with Kaoru.

Kaoru then pulled out the aluminum stick he had, and stood in a defensively.

Yugara smirked as he attack. Kaoru block the sword then push it away from him as Yugara went back a little from the impact. Kaoru then run after him to attack as Yugara stood ready to counter attack.

Instead of attacking Kaoru slid behind of Yugara which caught him off guard and hit the back leg making him fall on one knee.

Yugara 'tch' as he quickly stood, sightly limping, he turn around and stop to see Kaoru standing with his stick aim at his face.

Yugara smile at the length of the boy's weapon.

“I wouldn't smile if I was you.” Kaoru said then press the button on the stick which extended, knocking Yugara in the face. Causing the older guy to get dizzy from the impact and fainted. Kaoru reverted the stick back to it normal size and walked over to Yugara who was bemused. Pulling out a piece of rope, Kaoru tied him up.

He then run over to Takashi and Reeriza who sat up, she look at Yugara who was tied up confused then to Kou who was beating the hell out of Yasasori and Yokohama.

“Are you guys okay?” Kaoru asked.

Reeriza and Takashi nodded, “But the guys aren't.” Reeriza said pointing, Kaoru look where she was pointing then back at her. She nodded at him, “I'll be fine, go!"