The Plan

“I don’t know. Lydia promised Marcy and I she would tell us on the way to the gate.” “Hmm. Can you at least tell me where I come in?” “Yeah, so what I need you to do is simple, I just want you to-“ I was cut off by his lips against mine. Since he always seemed to know what he was doing, I kissed back. You learn not to question him. I then heard footsteps coming around the corner, so intensified it a bit, holding him against me. I just hope it was convincing. He must’ve had his head down because he didn’t notice until he was really close, but when he did he let out a gasp and his eyes widened. We broke apart a big look of shock and fear on our faces. He slowly began to walk backwards away, then turned around and ran while yelling, “I’M SO SOOORRRYYYY!!!!”  It was hilarious! Kendall and I had a laughing fit for a while, but eventually calmed down. “So, you were saying?” We were both still laughing a little, but I decided to continue. “What I need you to do is patch things up when we leave. You know, normal stuff like, helping hide it from the government, finding people to fill into our places so society doesn’t miss us, getting further revenge on Derek….” I just kind of threw that in there to see if he would notice. “So the usual?” “Yeah pretty much” I’m pretty sure he’d seen this a million times, people want to escape, he’s the guy. “But, I’d really like to know, what’ve you got against Derek? Isn’t he going to help you?” “No he broke up with Lydia last week.” “That doesn’t sound good. Is she ok?” “Well, she’s fine now, I think, but I wouldn’t take my word for it.” “Ok then, one more thing, what time do you think you’ll leave?” “Either during or after the dance depending on what time Lydia think is best.” “Ok. Just, can you tell me before you leave?” “Sure. I mean, you’ll have to pass on the goodbye to everyone else, so you deserve to hear it in person.” I said trying to give a reassuring smile. “He smiled back, grabbed my hand and brought me back to the dance. We didn’t want to be too suspicious, so we went back.

~le 1hour time skip because I thought it would be boring~

The dance was coming to an end and still no Lydia. I was beginning to wonder if she decided to leave without me….. Kendall decided to stay with me until I left. He wanted to follow us to the fence, so I thought, why not? After as long while of waiting I saw Lydia and Marcy from a distance. We went to them and started walking toward the fence. I didn’t know what was coming next, but I liked it that way.

Hey guys, so I know you could see this coming from a mile away, but I got knid of bored with how the story was going so I'm just like "You know what would be really fun to write? a love story." So that's what I did. If you don't like it that's your opion and your entitled to it.

       Stay awesome,

            Forestpip