Morning

I woke up to the sunlight steepening through the broken boarded up windows. We should get moving soon. I looked around me to see if anyone was awake, which they weren't. Everyone was just laying there except Kendall who somehow ended up cuddling a rabbit on his side. What was funny was, the rabbit just sat there, like it wan't him who grabbed it, but as if the rabbit itself snuggled into his arms for warmth. It was so adorable.

I decided to get some food for everyone when I heard a knock at the door. Hold up, did I hear that right? A knock at the door? Maybe I was imagining things? There it was again. "Kendall?" I whisper yelled. "Kendall get up." "What? A very drowsy sounding Kendall responded. "Where's this bunny come from?" "It doesn't matter. I heard someone knowing at the door." "I'm awake!" "What do we do?" "Well, if they were government, they would just walk in, so they must be friendly. Have you snuck a peek at them yet?" "No. I didn't want to be seen." "Are you sure your not just paranoid?" There it was again, knock , knock. Ok, I'm going to slowly get up, and look out the window." As he said this as quietly as possible, he got up and picked up the bunny. "What are you doing?!" I whisper yelled. "Bringing the bunny for protection." I rolled my eyes at him.

He peered through the window turned around and said "Hazel, you were right, there was someone there. And they don't look friendly. I'm afraid we're being attacked by a branch, and there's nothing we can do to stop it." "Oh shut up." "What? You have to admit it was funny." He said putting down the rabbit, which just sat there unmoving. "So it's just a tree?" "Yeah." "Well then." "Hey, cheer up. Can you help me find some breakfast?" "Sure." We got up to leave, and as we got up to go to the door, Kendall turned around and picked up the bunny. "Can't forget you." I laughed a little and walked outside.

I opened the door and fresh, sweet air surrounded me. It was different from the city because here, there wasn't a building in sight, just trees. It was beautiful. "What do you think we should eat for breakfast?" Kendall said in one of those cutesy voices you used to talk to a pet. He then set down the rabbit, who looked up at him, and began to sniff around. It the hopped around, and stopped before a berry bush. Tried as it might it couldn't reach a single berry. Kendall picked a couple for it and set them on the ground for it to eat before picking some himself. "Raspberries huh? Good choice." I said picking some myself. "Yeah, I thought she would be good at picking berries." "She?" "Yeah she. It's a girl" "Does SHE have a name?" He looked down at the bunny for a second then looked up and replied, "Yes. Her name is now, maple syrup." He said matter-of-factedly. (Not sure if that's correct but I don't care :P) "Maple syrup? What kind of name is that for a rabbit?" "A great one." And with that, he took the berries he'd packed and walked back inside, the bunny following closely behind. He must be hungry, I thought, because the only other reason to name it that was it's light brownish coat.

I walked into the building to see an awake, and very bored Marcy, and a drowsy, probably just woke up Lydia eating berries. Kendall sat sharing berries with maple syrup. I still couldn't get over that name. After we Finished eating breakfast we decided to pack up and keep going. As I was packing I saw Kendall scribble something on a piece of paper. A plan, most likely. He then folded it long ways, and rapped it gently around the rabbit's ear. By this point I wasn't paying attention. Just as I finished packing, I felt a nudge on my arm. I took out the note, already knowing what it would say. "Will you be my girlfriend?

Yeah  I know, really cheesey ending but I couldn't come up with a better one :P I hope your enjoying this so far, if your reading this. also, I've been writing most of this on my phone recentlly so the chapters are a lot bigger. also, if you have any suggestions as far as plot line goes, then I'd love them!! I guess this is all I have to say, so, erm,

              Stay Awesome,

                     Forestpip <3