All in my head

Elijah and I are sitting in the hotel room talking.

“ So every moment we spent together. Was it one sided because I actually fell for you "

He wouldn't answer my question after I asked why he didn't choose Julia. He just stared at the ground.

“ Elijah you can't keep ignoring me just answer me please. I thought I. had closure and I don't "

“ Jas I fell for you okay. Nard came into the picture and ruined stuff. "

Elijah P.o.v.

Questioning motives I made and I don't have answer to. I could've jumped on to that bed and kissed the hell out of her but I couldn't. I needed time to plan out my motives. to know my moves. I drink every night over this girl. A girl in my hotel room. One bed and in no pants. Just a shirts and black underwear. I'm sure its a bra that matches and I'm dying to find out. I can't I need to control my dick but they way she is looking at me wants me to kiss that fucking attitude off her face and leave her breathless.

“ Elijah! Are you even listening " She throws a pillow right in my face.

“ Yes Jasmine I am " I'm just having a hard time focusing. Since you decided to sit Cris cross apple sauce give me a show of them black underwear. God I need her to close her legs or at least cover the up.

I stand up heading to the bathroom. Actually I got up to finally kiss the hell out of Jasmine but my mind said otherwise and told me to go to the bathroom.

“ Were not done talking Elijah "

“ uh huh yea yea " I dismiss her

“ Elijah " I try to close the door before she walks in but im too late. I'm full on happy now. No where for us to go just a small space. God Jasmine get the fuck out.

“ Get out "

“ No " she crosses her arms over her chest. Pushing them up.

“ Jasmine "

“ Elijah "

I groan in frustration and try to leave but she won't move. She's blocking the door. Her small frame being towered over by mines.

” Jasmine stop being childish, move "

“ You won't listen to me so your not going anywhere. "

She moves closer so now her body is against mine.

I groan in frustration and back up leaning against the sink. Listen to her talk then she'll leave and you can handle that situation down there later.

“I'm listening "

“ Finally "

Only I'm not, I stare at her bare legs. Imagining them around my waist as I take her on this sink screaming my name.

Calling me daddy.

I needed to get laid, and fast. though I don't think it would matter because since I have been in this room thinking about taking her every which way.