chapter four

so I really hope you liked the last chapter because it took a whole to write and it was really long... will ash and Emma hang out with the boys or will cameron and Hayes just forget about them?

---------------------------------------------

Hayes p.o.v.

I couldn't believe we are gonna hang out with the girl. I can't remember her name though because I don't think I asked.

ugh I'm so stupid! how can I forget to ask for her name.

I couldn't stop thinking about her. just the way she was blushing and her gorgeous little laugh. ugh it was just so perfect.

and she was here for me! crazy!! damn did I get lucky on this one or what?

Ashlee's p.o.v.

I couldn't even process what just happened. we got invited to hang out with the boys and have back stage passes that only their family gets!! that's crazy!! I couldn't even think about I was the one out of the 1000 girls here Hayes pointed out.

I thought magcon would be good but not this good. not nearly this good.

Emma and I decided to go back to our room so we could fix our hair and makeup because it was hot and we had to look perfect because we were meeting the loves of our life's.

when we got back we just fixed out makeup and I re curled some of the curls that got flat and messed up. I decided to keep the same outfit because I guess he liked this one since he pointed me out in this.. Emma did the same and she looked gorgeous as always...

by this time magcon was over so we just decided to wait until cameron txted Emma like he said he would.

Cameron's p.o.v.

magcon was finally over and I didn't want to tell Hayes but that girl that Hayes likes friend was gorgeous. I didn't get her name but I got her number so I guess I will be okay. I couldn't tell Hayes or he would try to embarrass me like I embarrassed him.

I was so proud of myself I invited them back to hangout with us. I just hope they will come.

Hayes and I went back to our hotel and so I txted the gorgeous girl because I couldn't get my mind off of her.

to 6189167928 (fake number) :

hey gorgeous

from 6189167923:

hey☺

to 6189167928:

I don't think I got your name.. but you and your friend should come to our hotel room and hang out with the boys and I... Hayes really likes your friend

from 6189167928

my name is Emma lol... yea we would totally love to hangout(: and Ashley likes him too! be there in 20😘

Emma.. Emma.. Emma.. gorgeous name and I just couldn't get my mind off her. I can wait to tell Hayes they are coming

Emma's p.o.v.

I can't believe all of this is happening. cameron just invited us to the room to hangout and he called me gorgeous.

"Ashley you cannot believe what cameron just txted me"

"what" she said yelling

"he invited us to their room to hangout and he called me gorgeous"

"omg your kidding" she said running from the bathroom

"no joke" I replied throwing my phone at her

as she read the messages I remembered cameron said that Hayes like her in there

oh well too late now

"OMG HAYES GRIER LIKES ME" she yelled

"Hahah yea but hurry up we should start going"

---------------------------------------------

ahhhhh long chapter.. hope you liked it! Hayes and Ashley will hit it off or will they end up not liking each other?

who ships Hayes and Ashley?