chapter five

Hayes p.o.v.

cameron just told me Emma and Ashley were coming to hang out and I was honestly so excited but I had to play it cool if I didn't want cameron to embarrass me again.

they said they would come in twenty minutes. more then enough time for me too fix my hair and spray my axe.

I was pleased with my self and so I was just waiting for them to come.. for the first time I was really nervous to talk to a girl. she was different from the girls I usually date which were slutty girls who get their clothes 3 sizes too small.. she was perfect and I needed her even though i didn't know her yet.

finally I hear a knock at the door but cameron beat me too it. everyone was in me and cams room so I couldn't really have alone time with her but I guess I'll have time eventually.

when I saw Ashley she was even more perfect then when I saw her at the event. I just said a simple hello and she said hey back. her voice was even more perfect.

cameron was just so relaxed with emma. he knew how to make her feel good, but me i just make ashley feel awkward... I'm a screw up.

all the boys said their normal perverted comments when we bring girls around. but I could tell Matt was staring at her just smiling

. I took him outside and said "Matt, I know you are getting the feelings for Ashley but please let me have her." "are you crazy Hayes? I love you kid but I can't just leave a girl like that in your hands. whoever gets her heart can keep

her" he just smirked and went back inside.

I was so pissed at Matt right now. I brought her here she's mine. I gotta get her away from him.

i went back inside and Matt was already talking to her and making her laugh. I couldn't help but just to storm off back outside and just yell. how could he do this to me? he knows I like her. everyone did..

Ashley's p.o.v.

right when we got there I knew it was gonna be a great night. Hayes and cameron greeted us at the door and Hayes was even more perfect in person. I could tell he was shy so I just kinda giggled.

I could see Matt staring at me so I just walked to the couch and sat down. Matt and Hayes went outside because Hayes said he wanted to talk to Matt, but I already kinda knew what it was about.

finally Matt came back inside and sat next to me and he was actually really funny. I couldn't stop laughing as he was talking to me.

I see Hayes come back inside and he saw me and Matt talking and he was angry and just went back outside. then I heard a thud.

I decided I should go talk to him because I felt bad. and I wanted to just talk to him alone.

I went outside in the hall and saw Hayes sitting there leaning against the wall madder then when cameron embarrassed him.

I sat down next to him and just said a simple hey and let out a sigh.

he turned and looked at me and just continued to stare at me.

he took my hand and I just felt sparks and my stomach jump.

"you know why I'm mad?" he asked

I didn't wanna say yea because I wanted him to tell me he liked me himself. even if he wasn't gonna tell me right now or even tonight.

"no why?"

"because obviously Matt was staring at you and I just want you to be mine, and I can't risk you falling for him and not me.. even if we just met. I feel like we can become something special."

"Hayes I feel the same way. don't worry about me falling for Matt because I've liked you since I was like 11"

Hayes p.o.v.

all I could do was smile and blush after she said that.

"so you wanna go back inside I asked?"

"yea lets go" she replied

I took her hand and smiled at her as we walked back inside.