chapter one

Ashlee's pov

I'm so excited today is the day I will be going to magcon sandiago with my best friend Emma. we both are huge magcon fans, even though we both like different boys. I am I'm love with Hayes.. and Emma is in love with Cameron

I txted Emma right when I got up

to Emma:

"hey, picking you up at 9. be ready. can't wait!"

from Emma:

"okay. see you then(:"

I was honestly so excited I've been waiting to go to Magcon since I first got the tickets in December for my 13

birthday. I got the VIP for both Saturday and Sunday. emma and i also convinced our parents to let us stay at the hotel for the weekend .and honestly I really needed to get out of my house. there is a lot going on with my parents right now that I just needed to get away for a little while.

It takes me about an hour to get ready on the usual day, but because I was meeting the one and only Hayes Grier, I knew it was gonna take longer.

I did the usual. i showered and washed my long brown hair with light blonde highlights. my hair went down to my waist and it was the perfect length for me. after my shower, I blow dyed my hair and put it in loose curls. after that I did my normal makeup routine which was a little bit of foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss. I was very pleased with my hair and makeup so I went a picked out my outfit.

I chose to wear leggings with my Victoria secret pink sweater. (basic i know) after looking in the mirror over a thousand times to make sure everything was perfect it was already 8:45 so me and my mom left to go pick up Emma.

like always she looked perfect, she had her brown hair that just went passed her shoulders straight and in a twist along the side. she was wearing jeans with a white tank top and a grey cartigain over it. I have always been jealous of her but she was my best friend so I couldn't ever not like her for her gorgeous looks. Emma was 15, so she was like an older sister too me, and I love her so much. she helps me with everything.

after we picked up emma we were finally on our way to MAGCON SANDIAGO! it took about an hour to get to the hotel from Emma's house but I will drive across the world to see Hayes.

sorry first chapter so I know it's kinda boring. 😁

please don't hate it will get better soon. I promiseeee😚

loves you guys😚

ship me with haaass💘