chapter six

Ashley's p.o.v.

right as we walked in I could just feel Matt just staring at us, but I decided to ignore it because I didn't want Hayes getting mad again.

nash yelled out "lets play truth or dare"

everyone agreed and we all sat in a circle. I had a feeling this would not turn out good considering me and Emma were the only girls in the room because mahogany and Jacob went bowling or something.

Hayes sat next to me still holding my hand and Matt sat on the other side.. it didn't really bother me but I knew for a fact it bothered Hayes.

nash yelled out again "okay I'll go first"

"Taylor truth or dare?"

uhh "dare" Taylor replied

"okay I dare you to go outside in the hall naked and yell cock cock while running down the hall"

"um okay"

he did it but I didnt wanna watch I would just be scard for life seeing that view. everyone was laughing super hard and they got multiple vines out of it.

once Taylor was done he said

"okay my turn! Hayes truth or dare?"

"um truth"

you pussy Taylor replied.

I couldn't help but to just laugh like crazy.

"okay so do you like Emma?"

Hayes looked super embarrassed but looked at me and said "actually yes I do"

I could feel my cheeks get red and I just smiled like a dummy.

"okay" Hayes said trying to change the subject my turn

"um cameron truth or dare"

by this time Emma was already sitting on his lap. she likes to move quickly with boys I guess?

"dare" he replied

"okay, I dare you to give Emma a lap dance"

cameron looked at her and you could tell they both wanted to do it but want gonna say the did.

"okay" cameron said standing up

they traded places and cameron started going. it went on for a good minute and then finally Aaron said okay lets keep this pg-13 Hayes and Ashley are only five over here...

we both turned and looked at him. we are 13 just to let you know. everyone started laughing

I txted Emma and said "did you enjoy that?"

she replied right away with a "yess"

I just laughed and put my phone away.

we continued the game and it was just the same old boring truth or dare until Taylor the dirtiest of them all asked me

"Ashely truth or dare?"

"dare" I replied

"I dare you to go out in the Hayes with Hayes and do the dirtiest thing you can without going all the way"

I didn't even know what to say so I just got up and walked into the hallway and Hayes followed.. I asked what to do and he just said to give him a lap dance.

I did but it was so awkward we just kept laughing. I honesty wouldn't even call it a lap dance.

we went back inside and Emma and cameron were making out. I guess I should have saw that coming . hahah

it was already 1 in the morning so I finally said "okay I think Emma and I are gonna get going because its getting pretty late"

everyone gave us hugs and goodbyes and we exchanged numbers with everyone in a friendly way. i said by to Hayes last and he put his number in my phone as 'boyfriend😍' I laughed and just put my phone in my pocket. I gave Hayes a long hug and he said he would txt me and he couldn't wait to see me tomorrow.

Emma and I finally got back to our room and I knew I really liked Hayes. he txted me already and said

from boyfriend😍

"hey babe"

I smiled huge and felt my stomach get the butterflies.

"hey" I replied

from boyfriend😍

tonight was fun seeing you. breakfast tomorrow just me and you? meet me int the lobby at 9

to boyfriend😍

even better seeing you... and yes! breakfast sounds good

I'm really tired tho. so see you in the Morninggg. bye 😚

from boyfriend😍

goodnight babe😘😘

---------------------------------------------

whoa, okay so Hayes and Ashley's relationship is moving quickly... sorry if its too quick but I just had to get this story moving because I felt like it was going no where...

love you 😘

PUMA

tonight was perfect .