chapter two

Ashlee's p.o.v.

after endless of hours and hours of waiting in line for Emma and I's VIP number to be called and for all the boys to come out. we finally hear the boys start to come out getting called one by one. we were squeezed up in the front against the gate but we were still in the front so we could see all the boys perfectly.

after every boy that got called all the girls went crazy. of course i yelled for every boy too but I was getting worried because I saw no sign that Hayes was here.

finally I here "GIVE IT UP FOR THE LACROSSE PLAYER FROM NORTH CAROLINA HAYES GRIER" and everyone screamed but I definitely screamed the loudest.

Hayes p.o.v.

I could not wait for magcon sandiago. and more importantly I can't wait for the girls at magcon sandiago. there are always gorgeous girls at magcon but nothing really stands out to me about thoughs girls. probobly because usually they are much older then I am because I'm only 13.

finally my name gets called to go on stage so I run out and high five all the girls in the front that I could touch just running past.

I see this girl with long brown hair with blonde highlights and we make eye contact and I litterly felt a connection. she was gorgeous. after that i couldn't keep my eyes off her to make sure I was gonna meet her.

cameron was like an older brother to me so I had to tell him because nash would just make it awkward for me.
"cameron you see that girl right there with brown hair?"
"uh yea why?" cameron said
"she's gorgeous I have to meet her" I said
"I could get some of her friend" cam said pointing to the blonde girl next to her
"cameron seriously, she's different I can already feel it"
"okay Romeo ill see what i can do"

Ashlee's p.o.v.

as Hayes is running high fiving the girls that he can we make eye contact for like litterly three seconds. it was perfect but I can't let it really get to me because he probobly does that to every girl.
he's a charmer. that's it.

as we were waiting and waiting for out number to get calledI felt like Hayes was looking at me a couple times but when I looked over there he wasn't so I guess it was just my imagination?