chapter eight

Hayes p.o.v.

I see Ashley get out of the elevator and she was even more perfect then yesterday. if that was even possible.

she started walking towards me and she was smiling. the same smile I fell in love with yesterday the moment I saw her.

we finally met and I hugged her tightly. I could have stayed like that forever if it was my choice. but she pulled away and smiled

"hey" she said

"hey beautiful"

I could see her blush and it was so cute. I giggle at her and she got embarrassed and covered her face with her hands.

"stooopppp" she whined "its embarrassing"

I took her hands away from her face and said "nooo it's cutee, just like you"

she just started giggling. her laugh was like angels singing. she was perfect and I want to call her mine already.

I took her hand as we were walking out of the hotel and looked at her and asked if this was okay.

"of course it's okay" she took my hand and squeezed it a little tighter.

I was gonna surprise her by taking her to breakfast/lunch and then go to the mall and let her get whatever she wanted. I couldn't wait for the best day with the best.

Ashley's p.o.v.

we were walking out of the hotel and luckily there were no fans in sight

or else they would attack me..

if Hayes and I do become an item I would be ready for all the fan hate. stuff like that doesn't really bother me. I guess I just have tough skin and things like that just don't bother me. I always tell myself is they are just jealous and wish they could be me. and it works

I am the luckiest girl in the world to be dating the one and only Hayes Grier and I can't blame them for being jealous. I just want him to be mine but I don't know if he feels the same way.

I mean he could do this at every event. have a girl for one weekend that he acts like he is gonna ask out and treat them like a princess. but once the weekend is over he forgets all about them and they were just a one weekend girl that he will never talk to again.

I didn't like thinking about that. and I felt Hayes grab my hand and ask "is this okay?"

"of course it's okay" I replied and squeezed his hand a little tighter.

I had no clue where we were going but honestly i didn't care, as long as I was with Hayes I would be okay.

neither of us could drive because we were only 13 so I guess wherever we were going we were walking.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

WILL ASHLEY BE A ONE WEEKEND THING FOR HAYES?

I don't think I'm gonna do cameron or Emma's p.o.v but they are still gonna kinda be in the story.

I need to add more drama or this story will be boring. don't hate me it just has to happen.

sorry if this is just like every other fan fiction. trying to think outside the box but it's whatever.

love you😍

PUMA