Chapter 7: Trouble in Lowee

You were heading towards Lowee were the CPU Goddess Blanc live, she called out you and the others for an emergency meeting, you decided not to come but you had too, why? So you can get away from Steamax.

-

You arrived in front of Lowee's Basilacom, you knock the front door as it slightly opened, two small figure peeked at you, one wearing a blue coat with a blue hat, the other one wearing a pink looking coat with a hat that matches also.

Ram: Oh, Y/N-san, your here, yay!

Ram opened the door wide open as her and Rom let you in, you were now inside the Basilacom, you were following the two lolis in front of you, thay led you to the back of the Basilacom outside, you saw Nep and the gang.

Ram: Blanc, Y/N-san is here.

Y/N: Hay guys.

Neptune: Hay there OP reader, glad you could be here.

You got confused of why she said OP reader to you but you ignored it and let it slip.

Y/N: I didn't want too but I had to.

Neptune: Is it because the author made you come here?

Y/N: What are talking about?

Neptune rolled her eyes as she smiled that you don't know what she's talking about.

Neptune: Oh nothing.

Noir: Just ignore her she's just talking nonsense, would like some tea Y/N?

She asked you with a smile on her face, she also blushed a bit which you don't know why.

Y/N: Sure

You replied to her, she then fix you a cup of tea as gave it to you.

Noir: Here you go...

Y/N: Thanks Noir

You took the cup of tea from her as she blushed a bit more.

Noir: Y-Your welcome...j-just ask me if you want more..

She stuttered as you took a sip from the tea, she looked away from you, blushing red.

Y/N: Umm, sure, okay.

Neptune: Looks like Noir is making a move on Y/N, hehe~

She said in a teasing tone voice causing Noir to blush red tomatoe from it.

Noir: S-Shut up okay! I just gave Y/N some tea, no big deal about it....

She said as she blush deep red like a tomato.

-

Blanc: Alright, now that everyone is here now, I'll start explaining the emergency, someone has been disturbing the citizens here and its creeping them out, people wont even dare come out from there homes anymore from this disturbance.

Vert: And you want all of us to help you who it is? Am I right?

Blanc nodded in response to her question.

Blanc: Rom, Ram...You two are going to stay here in the Basilacom with Nepgear and Uni.

Rom: Awww~ but we want to go and help sis...

Nepgear: It's okay girls, besides...

Nepgear then turned towards your direction with a smile.

Nepgear: They have Y/N with them, so I'm sure they'll be fine

Neptune: You got that right Nep Jr.

Blanc: Alright then, let's start heading out

-