Chapter 8: The Valley Girl

You were just resting in your nice and quite apartment while you lay on the couch as you watch some random stuff on the T.V. nothing was happening on the news and no monsters showed up...yet.

Y/N: It sure is peaceful around...nothing to do either...

You just layed on the couch as you continue to watch some boring stuff on the T.V. then the channel switched itself to the news as it shows a news reporter.

News Reporter: We interrupt this program with a crisis news, a huge amount of monsters just appeared outside of Planeptune, one of the CPU's known as Orange Heart is at the scene trying to-

Then a big looking Dragon appeared on the t.v. as it shot out fire at the news reporter, causing the t.v. to show nothing but statics on the screen.

Y/N: ...guess I'll go

You said as you got up from the couch and put on your hero suit on, you then walked out of your room and exited the apartment building.

-

At the scene were the monsters were at, the girl with orange hair with blue eyes and wearing a white clothing on was dealing with the monsters, but she was having a hard time fighting them because she was out numbered.

Orange Heart: Uzume is getting tired for fighting a lot of monsters, but Uzume will not give up! She will defeat you all until Neppsy and the others arrive!

She said in a happy and in a courage tone voice, she then cracked her knuckles as she got ready to do one of your special moves.

Orange Heart: This is Uzume's ultimate punch!

She then rushed at one of the monsters as she throw a few rapid punches at it, she then did one last punch at the monster as it was sent back to a small group of monsters, knocking them down, but it didn't kill them though, she only killed the monster that she punched.

Then the big Dragon looking monster rushed towards her, she didn't notice it coming as the Dragon got closer, it swung one of its sharp claws at her, sending her a few meters from were she was.

Orange Heart: That...really hurt...

The Dragon then started to approach her slowly as she tried to get up but couldn't, she was in too much pain by that hit also tired by fighting a large number of monster.

Orange Heart: Uzume...Uzume is too weak...She can't fight anymore...please...someone save Uzume...

The dragon then got his mouth open as it was going to shot out fire at her, she saw this as she closed her eyes and prepared for the worst.

Orange Heart: Please...someone...Neppsy...Umio...anyone...save Uzume...

She closed her eyes tightly as she prepared for her death, she then heard a loud explosion, assuming that she was dead, but no, she was still breathing, she slowly opened her eyes as she saw a guy with a weird looking hero cosplay suit that was carrying her bride style.

Her eyes widen open in shock as she was saved before that Dragon could kill her, she looked around as she was now a few feet away from were she was from the dragon.

Y/N: Hay, you okay?

You said with a blank look expression on your face, she was still in shock of what as snapped out of it.

Orange Heart: W-Who are you...?

Y/N: Just a guy who's a Hero for fun.

You then put her down as she stand up on her two feet with enough strength she has left, you then started to walk towards the big group of monsters ready to "fight" then, the orange headed girl saw this as she rushed to you.