Chapter 10: A Marvalous Day

A new day just arrived, here in Gamindustry and you just in your apartment chillin out watching random stuff on t.v. that's not important to you...unless its a sale or anything related to that category.

Y/N: Wish there was a sale today...im getting hungry...

Moments past by as you continue to watch random crap on t.v. talking about how the weather is acting crazy like strong wind storms that you could care less about it.

Y/N: Sounds boring....

-

Meanwhile somewhere else in Gamindustry, the CPU goddess Neptune was trying to practice one of MarvelousAQL ninja arts. (In the real world no one has that kind of name...right?)

MarvelousAQL: Neptune! You have to stop this wind! If it doesn't stop soon then we're in big trouble!

Neptune: I wish I could Marvy but umm, spoilers...I don't know how...

Neptune said not being freaked out that the strong wind destroying half of the park already, MarvelousAQL tried to think of how to stop the wind before it destroys anything else in the park.

MarvelousAQL: What?! You mean you don't know how?!

Neptune: Im a CPU not a ninja you know...

MarvelousAQL: Someone please stop this wind!

-

While MarvelousAQL try to stop the wind as she can and Neptune chuckling from her mistake, you were walking through the streets city since you got bored watching t.v. nothing but the weather on, you got your Oppai jacket on and wearing blue pants. Your hands in your jacket pocket while walking through the streets as the stronge wind hit your face.

As you were walking by it seems everyone is inside, cars slowly started to slide down the road, trees started to fly to the sky's and its...raining cats and dogs.

Y/N: Okay...I should've brought an umbrella with me...

???: Help!!

Y/N: Huh?

As you were walking you saw an orange head girl and with Neptune with her, by the looks of it there holding on to a pole trying not to be blown away by the strong wind, then Neptune saw you as she waved at you.

Neptune: Oh hay Overpowered Reader, mined doing me a favor and stop this wind before it tears our clothes?

Y/N: Umm who are you talking to?

You ask her not knowing who this "Overpowered Reader" is with a confused look on your face.

Neptune: You, you idiot now please stop this wind!

You just shrugged in response as you got your hands together and then made a big clap sound as your hands collided together causing a powerful after shock of strong wind from your clap, making the wind spread out through all over Gamindustry, separating the clouds, as you stop the wind random objects started to fall from the sky, cars, trees, cats and dogs.

Y/N: Welp...I stop the wind...

Neptune and the Orange head girl dusted themselves off as they started approaching you.

Neptune: Phew, your a real life saver Y/N...

Marvy: Yea, Neptune is right, you are a life saver, you stop that terrible wind before it could destroy anything else...

Y/N: No problem...uhh

The orange head girl then smiled at you as her music note eyes meet your blank ones.

Marcy: Oh, I'm MarvelousAQL, I its a weird name but please, call me Marvy.

Y/N: Nice to meet you Marvy, Im Y/N

Neptune then interrupted you two as her stomach was growling.

Neptune: Hay guys, how about we go and eat lunch together?

Marvy: Sounds nice to me!

Y/N: Sure

You and the two girls started to walk together to a restaurant so you can eat while ignoring the bad tragedy and rekt up stuff around you and the others.

-

Welp I hope you enjoying the summer whether today, this Chapter is a little bit short and the reason why is this...

Aww yea, time to meet Neptune and the others and play this sheez MLG style, until then ill see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!