Lazy Days ➳ Muke

*Michael's P.O.V*

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. I looked over to the clock on my night stand, it read 9:48 in the morning. I groaned and rolled out of bed.

I didn't care about the fact that I was just in boxers or the fact that I had sex hair-i didn't have sex. I swear. I made my way downstairs and opened the door with my eyes closed. "Good morning babe" I opened my eyes and guess who I saw?

IT WAS LUKE. MY BABY. "LUKE! Good morning babe" I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, not caring that I was technically almost naked. I could feel him smiling halfway into the kiss. I pulled back "hey sexy" Luke said with a wink. I blushed because I remembered that I was just in my boxers. "Hey there handsome. Let me just put on some clothes and I'll be back.

I was pulled back by my arm and he said "just put on some sweatpants because we're having a lazy day. Just me and you."

---a few hours later---

"Hahaha. Tell me another joke pleeeaaasee" I chuckled "How did the multiplication sign see it's future?" Luke thought for a while "How?" "With a division" and Luke started laughing. His laugh was the sweetest sound you could ever hear. We've been in the same position for the past few hours. Our legs were tangled, we were both in sweat pants but no shirt, my hands were around Luke's waist and there was food all around us.

"Do you want to know a little secret Mikey?" Luke whispered into my ear. My breath hitched "Y-yeah" He pulled back and held my face in his hands. "I love you very much and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you. So what I'm trying to say is....will you marry me?" He blushed as he took out a small box from his bag.

My eyes were brimming with tears and I yelled "YES YES YES. A THOUSAND TIMES YES. I love you so much" Luke slipped the ring onto my finger and gave me a long kiss that still lingered on my lips even after he pulled back. "Lukey, do you want to know one of my secrets?" He nodded enthusiastically. "Thank you for making me the happiest man on earth."

Luke blushed and ran his fingers through his hair. I couldn't help but give him a kiss. We soon fell asleep while spooning and I can safely say, this has been the best moment of my life.