Remember This? ➳ Lashton

*Ashton's P.O.V*

"Get off me!" I fight back. "There's nothing wrong with me! Let me go!" I use all my strength to pull back but these men are stronger than I am. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a blond haired, tall, lanky guy who was also fighting and screaming.

"Get in there." The man says in a hateful tone. I run after him but the door closes before I could get out. "I give up" I mumble as I walk towards the bed and sit on it. I put my head in my hands and think. A few minutes later the door opens and the tall, lanky guy gets thrown in. "Don't try fighting them, I've just tried that" I talk just above a whisper.

He looks at me and walks over to the bed opposite me. "I'm Luke. What's your name?" "Ashton" I mumble. He smiles. It's beautiful. "Do you know why you're here?" I nod and he asks "Can you tell me?"

"I was in a band before I came here. I play the drums and when I play them, I take out all my bottled up anger and emotions out on the drums. I broke 12 pairs of drumsticks and 6 drum sets." I chuckle to myself and ask him "Why are you here?"

"I used to be in a band too. I play the guitar and whenever I'd play it, I'd end up either smashing the guitar or tearing the strings because of anger. I've broken 5 guitars and tore hundreds of guitar strings."

---10 months later---

I laugh loudly while playing with Luke's hair. "Remember the first time we met? Remember how awkward that was?" He laughed loudly. It's like a sweet melody played every time he laughs. "That was really awkward. Remember when I first told you that I liked you?" I close my eyes to try and relive that moment. "I do. Remember when I first kissed you?" He nodded and said "it was everything I could've imagined and more" I smile and say "Good because I'm about to do it again"

I lean over and place a kiss to his lips. It still feels like the first time we kissed. I pulled back and held him closer to me "I never want to lose you. Ever. I love you" Luke looks up at me with his beautiful blue eyes "I love you too". We slowly drifted off and fell asleep.