Preference #1 - He is slightly annoyed with you - Edwin

You had woken up this morning with an amazing feeling. After a long time, you had finally found your favourite man beside you in bed again, after a long time of missing his everyday presence while he was on tour. He had come back last night, and the reunion had been happier and more lovingly than you had imagined. 

He was tired, though. You knew he was prone to becoming tired very easily, but after an intense tour, it was worse than it usually was. This had made you decide to not wake him up as you left for work in the morning. He was sleeping so peacefully that you simply pressed a kiss to his cheek and left a note saying where you had gone, explaining that unfortunately, your life wasn't as cool as his and that you had to follow your daily routines and take your responsibilities. 

Hours had passed before you received a text from Edwin. 

New message from Edwin ♥
14:09
Hey babe, good morning... or afternoon? 
🙈 Sorry I didn't wake up so I could see you in the morning, wake me up next time, plz. Will be goin to the studio with the bois soon to record some new tunes, don't know when I'll be back, hope it won't be too long. Can't wait to spend more time with you. I love u, hope youre havin a good day  ♥♥. 

You had been trying to keep your mind off him as much as possible, trying to focus on your work. However, the text made your heart beat faster and the blood rush to your cheeks. After such a long time together, you still couldn't believe that Edwin fucking Honoret was actually telling you that he loved you. 

Your thoughts were interrupted by a customer, asking for advice on a dress she tried on. You quickly replied an "I love you too, good luck! ♥" and went back to work. 

"Could you try on the blue one for me again, please? I want to compare it to the one you are wearing now," you smiled sweetly at your costumer, even though she had already tried on four dresses and was still not satisfied with anything she saw. Meanwhile, your phone had been buzzing multiple times. As she went back to change, you quickly took a peek at it. 

New message from Edwin ♥ 
14:16
You're so cute. Btw, have you seen my black Balmain shirt with the blue letters and the red person on it?

New message from Edwin ♥
14:18
Kind of want to wear it today ☺

New message from Edwin ♥
14:18
Really want to wear it today

New message from Edwin ♥
14:19
Need to wear it today

New message from Edwin ♥
14:20
S.o.s. 

New message from Edwin ♥
14:20
Y/N I get you're working but please, you know the importance of fashion. I need to wear this shirt

New message from Edwin ♥
14:22
Babe

New message from Edwin ♥
14:22
Y/N pls answer

Missed call from Edwin ♥
14:23

New message from Edwin ♥
14:23
GIRL WHERE IS THIS SHIRT

New message from Edwin ♥
14:23

I know I didnt take it on tour

Missed call from Edwin♥
14:25

New message from Edwin♥

14:28
I can't find it!! I'm goin crazy call me back rn

You raised your eyebrows reading all his messages. You knew how much care Edwin took in picking the right outfits, and how he usually started thinking about them the day before he would actually wear it. You also knew an outfit could make or break his confidence for the day, and that he would be horribly sad and grumpy if he wouldn't be able to wear what he had foreseen. And you also knew... you had worn it two days ago and hadn't washed it yet.