~Chapter 1: Dogs~

(Imagine that's you with your dog ^^)

~Y/N's P.O.V~

Finally, work is over. I'm about to leave when I hear my boss calling for me. "Y/N! Get over here now!" I sigh and put my stuff back. I walk into my boss's office. "Yes, Mr. Han?" I ask. "A group of seven boys just came in and they are very popular. They are known as BTS. Go serve them and be on your best behavior. Got it?" He asks. I look at him with wide eyes and nod. I go and get my notepad to take their order. I walk over with a fake smile plastered on my face, like always. "Hi! Welcome to our cafe! How are you boys doing today?" I ask. They all reply with a "good" or "fine, thanks." I see someone scanning me up and down, but they are all wearing masks so I couldn't tell who. "May I start you off with some drinks?" I ask. They all nod and ordered. I was about to walk away when someone stopped me. "Uh, ma'am?" I hear. It sounds like Namjoon. I turn around to face him. "Yes?" I ask. "May I talk to you outside?" He asks in English. "Yes, of course." I reply in English. I'm very fluent in both Korean and English. We walk outside. "So what was it you wanted to talk about?" I ask in English. (Btw this conversation is going to be in English.) "Oh, well. Do you know who I am?" He asks. "Yeah, your Kim Namjoon from BTS, or Rap monster." I reply. He nodded, and asked me another question. "Ah, at least you could tell who we were." I nodded and there was silence. After a while, I broke it and spoke up. "Is that all you wanted?" I asked. "No, I can tell there is something wrong, and I want to invite you over to our dorm so I can help you." I thought it over for a minute before answering. "Okay." I replied. He gave me his number and I texted him my address. "I'll see you at 7:30 then!" He said. "Okay, but don't break me before I get there or leave!" I said while breaking into a fit of laughter. He didn't understand it so I said it again, but in Korean this time. He scoffed and right before he went back in, I heard him say "Whatever." When he was back inside, I realized what he said and stopped laughing. What is wrong with you, Y/N? You just blew it! He probably thinks your one of those mean girls who gets whatever she wants! You're so dumb, just end your life already! You know what? I will make you when we get home. I walked back in and got their drinks. I brought the drinks to their table and gave it to them. "You boys ready to order?" I ask, with my fake smile again. They all nod and order. Once I get their food to them, I left. On my way home, I look at my phone. 6:24pm. I guess I could fall asleep for a bit. I mean, why not? It's not like I'm doing anything for a while. Not too long after I laid down, I fell asleep and had the memory I tried to lock out of my head for years.

*Flashback dream*

"Hey B/N, have you gotten a text from Eomma and Appa yet? They were supposed to land a few hours ago, and I haven't gotten a text from them." I went in to ask my brother about our parents. My brother turned around, and he had red, puffy eyes. "What happened?" I asked, even more worried than before. "Look on the news." He told me. I ran to the living room and turned on the news. "We got word no less than an hour ago that a plane from Y/C was on it's way to Japan when it suddenly crashed. It killed 5 people, and injured many. The death victims are L/N Eun-Mi, L/N Taeyun, Han-ji May, Han-ji Jaxon, and Ji-Tae Ha-Joon." The reporter said. Wait, did they really say Eomma and Appa were...dead? I rewind the tv and listen to the reporter say that the death victims were Eomma, then Appa, then three others I didn't know. "The death victims are L/N Eun-Mi, L/N Taeyun," and I rewind it again. "The death victims are L/N Eun-Mi, L/N Taeyun," and that's when the realization hit me like a sledgehammer. They were dead. I fell onto my knees, and broke down crying. A few seconds later, I feel my brother hug me. "It's okay, Y/N. Yo-" He was going to say something but I cut him off. "No, B/N! It's not okay! Eomma and Appa just died, and you say it's okay?!" I yell at the top of my lungs, sobbing hard. "Did you want them to die?! No, don't answer that, I don't want to hear anything from you!" I screamed before walking off. "Y/N, I-" He started, and once again, I cut him off. "I said I don't want to hear anything from you!" I screamed to the point where my throat hurt. I ran into my room, and fell on my bed. I texted my best friend to let her know I was coming over. 'Hey B/F/N, I'm on my way. I need to talk to you.' I sent her. 'Ok, I'll be here.' She replied. I looked out to see my brother gone, probably in his room. I walk out and leave a note on the table that let him know where I went. It said 'Hey B/N. I can't put up with you right now, so I went to B/F/N's. Don't bother picking me up or texting me. Bye.' I walked out and straight to B/F/N's. Once I got there, B/F/N was already outside, waiting for me. "Oh Y/N! I'm so sorry!" She told me. "It's okay, it's not your fault they..." I trailed off. "So B/N texted me telling me that you guys had a fight. Want to tell me the details?" She asked. "Yeah, let's go to the park first." She nodded and went inside to tell her parents that we were going to the park. Once we got there, I told her exactly what B/N said, word for word. "Wow, that was actually really dumb for him to say, considering he's fifteen and you're twelve. He should know better." I nodded, and she hugged me. "I'm sorry again, even though I know it's not my fault." She told me. We went back to her house, and I told her parents everything. I fell asleep later, and had a dream that it was my fault they died. I woke up, and ever since then, I've been depressed.