~Chapter 13: Life and Death~

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

It was dark. There was nothing. I couldn't see anything but darkness. It felt so peaceful. All of a sudden, I felt like someone pushed me into a chair, and then something popped up out of nowhere. It started out like a film. Next thing I know, I see the boys and I. It was when we had our first performance on June 12th, 2013. Almost a full six years ago. You could see the excitement on my face, yet the worry on my face because I was worried our maknae would fuck something up. "Jungkook, you're 16! Act your age, not your shoe size!" I barked at him. Next thing you know, we went up on stage, greeting the small crowd. "Thank you all for coming! We hope you enjoyed!" Namjoon said at the end of the performance. It was an amazing performance, and amazing how quick our album dropped the next day.

Now, I see myself celebrating our one million fans, and we're all shoving cakes in each other's faces, especially the maknaes. It felt so incredible, knowing that my hard work and rough life when I was younger paid off. I couldn't believe my eyes when we woke up from 700,000 fans to one million over 2 nights. I felt like I was a king, and I couldn't shake that off feeling for a while. I still can't believe that millions of people all around earth know who we are. Who I am. I make such a huge impact on people. Every decision I make impacts people all over the world. All of a sudden, I started feeling a little regret for what I've done.

I feel a jolt, and I see when I met Y/N. When I saw her for the first time, she took my breath away. I saw her passing through the café, serving other customers. I could see the stress in her smile, her hair was a mess, her uniform was messy with stains all over, her shoes were worn out, and her knee-high socks were ripped every here and there, but she still managed to look beautiful. Then, she came over to serve us, and from the corner of my eye, I saw Jimin look her up and down, but I couldn't get mad since she wasn't mine. She asked us how we were, and then she asked us what drinks we wanted. After we placed our orders, she started to walk away, but Namjoon stopped her. He started talking in English, so the only thing I understood was "talk." They went outside, and they were out there for about 5 minutes or so, then Namjoon came back in with an annoyed smile on his face. "She's a little smartass." He told us after sitting down.

I felt another jolt, and then the memories stop. I look around in the darkness, but I see nothing. I start taking a few steps, but then Y/N pops up. It's the first real smile and laugh that I personally got out of her. I take a few steps back, and start running the opposite direction. This time, it was when I made her laugh so hard she fell on the floor, and started snorting. I turn to my left, and start running that way. All I saw was a bunch of memories of me and Y/N's best memories. I look all around me, and the only thing I see is Y/N. Y/N. Y/N. She's everywhere.

Then, darkness.

You're really giving this up? You're really going to let her push you around like that? She lied to you. She turned against you. She sided with your worst enemy. She is an enemy now. You're her weakness. This is your chance to get ranked #1 on the mafia charts. Fight for real, Yoongi. You know better.

The next thing I know, I'm back in the familiar white room. I struggle to move for a minute, feeling the extreme pain in my thighs. I take a minute to get my eyes adjusted, and I see the boys passed out all around me. I get up, find my clothes, make my own exit, and leave.

I'm sorry Bangtan, I pray you'll forgive me for what I set out to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/N P.O.V~

Training was ridiculous. I couldn't get my mind off the anger I had for my boys, hiding this from me. I thought they trusted me. Wait, what am I thinking? They're not my boys. They didn't trust me, so no more trusting them. Especially Yoongi.

Shit, I've got to get rid of my feelings for Yoongi. "Ms. L/N, time for your hookblade training." I hear my assistant, Kwang-ho, tell me through my door. "Thank you K, let me change and I'll be right out." I went and changed into my sports bra and spandex, and started walking with Kwang-ho to my training room.

"So who's my partner today?" I ask him. "That's a surprise, m'lady." I giggle, dropping my seriousness for a second. "K, I told you when it's just us, you don't have to be formal with me. Even though I haven't known you for long, you're already like a best friend to me." I told him as I gave him a side hug. "Well, maybe it's because we were friends when we were little before you moved" he pointed out. I only laughed and nodded in agreement. "Okay, shh. Your mom will be watching you practice today." He told me as he straightens his posture.

We walked in the room, as serious as we could be. I saw my mom in her training gear waiting for me. "You're my opponent today, huh?" I ask her jokingly. "Yup! You look like you've been really good at fighting and it hasn't been that long since you've begun training. I want to see how much of a natural you are, so you'll be doing your hookblade training with me today." She explained.

Good, now I can get all of my angry thoughts about Yoongi out of my head.

"You're on, old lady." I jokef and smirked. She then threw a punch, and then, the fight was on.

The boys lied to you. They didn't trust you. They were playing along. They used you for information. They faked everything.

Yoongi betrayed you. He lied to you. He denied everything. Hid everything. He didn't trust you. He didn't love you.

I couldn't stop thinking those thoughts the entire time we were training. By the time training was over, my mom was on the ground, looking at me with surprise on her face. "I don't know what you were thinking, but whatever it was, think that when we're out in the battlegrounds! Holy shit that was amazing!"

Not much later, my family, the close staff, and I were all at dinner. "The windows of this place are absolutely divine, Mrs. Eun-mi." Kwang-ho's dad compliments. "Thank you, sir." You can tell my mom appreciated the compliment quite well.

In the middle of dinner, I hear a gunshot, and I see a window on the opposite wall shatter. The bullet barely misses me. I know at that instant, the bullet was meant for me. By the way it was so close to me, it had to have been a warning shot. "You all stay here, I'll go see who just tried to assassinate me. I'll be fine." I say, and I start to run out of the building. My first instinct is to go to the rooftops, so I did.

The second I get to the main rooftop, I get one of the worst feelings I've had in a while. "Ah, look who it is." I turn around, but all I see is shadows. "It's the queen of the castle." The voice sounds so familiar, but I can't pinpoint it. The voice itself makes me so aggravated. "To your left, sweetheart." I looked to my left, only to see who my attempted assassin was.

"Yoongi."