~Chapter 5: Ex~

(A/N) DONT PLAY THE SONG YET

Just so you know, there will be mentions of s3x. If you are sensitive about that topic, skip this chapter and I will summarize it up so you can still understand the story. For all of my fellow IGot7 Jackson Stans, this chapter... it'll be smut....... anyways, continue on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I opened my eyes, I was in a dimly lit room, but very elegant. It had my favorite color curtains, light colored walls, a nice vanity, a bathroom, large doors, and a soft, comfy bed. Wait... how did I get here? I remembered what happened, and groaned. I went to get up, but I couldn't. I looked at my hands and they were cuffed. I started to freak out and looked at my outfit. Oh thank god, I'm still dressed. I looked around for a key or an escape, and found nothing.

The door opened a little bit after, and it showed who I was assuming was my kidnapper. "Hey baby, I see your awake." He said. Where do I remember that voice from? I'm assuming he saw my confusion. "Did you forget about me, baby? It's me, Jackie." Jackie... Jackie... Jack...son... "JACKSON?!" I pretty much yelled. "Ah, you finally remembered. It's nice to see you again, baby."

Jackson, he's my ex. Honestly, I still have feelings for him, but not as much as Yoongi. He left me because he persued his dream of being an idol. At the time, we lived in Daegu but he moved to Seoul to be an idol, and therefore we had to break up. I was devastated, and I wouldn't go to school for about 2 weeks. B/F/N had to convince me to go to school, and I nearly dropped out. Then, a few years later, he became a successful idol in a group called Got7. Now that I see him again, all of my feelings for him came back to me like a tsunami, and I totally forgot about Yoongi.

"J-Jackie..." I said, tears in my eyes. "What's wrong baby?" He asked with worry in his eyes. "P-please uncuff me, I promise I won't do anything..." I asked. He nodded and came over to uncuff me. 

Go ahead and play the song to set the mood (I think)

When he uncuffed me, I grabbed his shirt by the collar and pulled him down to kiss him. He put his hands on the sides of my head, and kissed back. Our makeout session quickly got heated and he pulled away. "Someone was impatient while I was gone~." He told me. He got up and locked the door, and came back to me.

He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and slipped it off with ease. When he was done with my shirt, he took off his and threw it on the floor. Holy shit, he's built! His lips came back to mine, and our kiss was full of lust. His hands snaked around my back and unclasped my bra, and sliding it off afterwards. His kisses trailed from my lips to my jawline to my neck. He kissed my neck all over and once he kissed a spot that I loved the most, I moaned a little. He sucked harder on that spot, and it surely left a hickey. 

When he was done with my neck, his kisses trailed down to my breasts and he played with them. He sucked on my left nipple and his hand played with the other. "Ah~ Jackson oppa" I moaned. After a while he had switched and his kisses trailed down my stomach and close to my heat. He unbuttoned my pants, sliding them down easily. He put his finger on my clothed clit, and rubbed it at a slow pace. "Ah~ oppa~ don't tease" I moaned. He then kissed my stomach again, and pulled my panties down with his teeth. "You're so wet, baby~" He said. He lowered his head in between my thighs, and held them down. Then, I felt him slowly lick my heat. "Ah~ fuck~" I moaned, feeling this new sensation. 

"You kept the promise, didn't you?" He asked. "Of course, I wanted to lose my virginity to you oppa~" I responded. I remember the promise. He told me to promise him that he wanted me to lose my virginity to him. I was so madly in love with him that I agreed. He went back to lick my heat, but faster this time. "Ah~ oh fuck~" I moaned quietly. "Don't worry baby, we're in my basement. You can scream as loud as you want." He told me. He lowered his head again, and inserted his tongue in and out of me at a fast pace.

I felt like I was in heaven, feeling this new sensation for the first time. When I had my eyes closed, he took this chance and inserted two of his fingers into me. I moaned loudly, and he licked my clit while fingering me. I felt a knot in my stomach, and I moaned louder than before. My walls tightened around his fingers, and right before I came, he pulled his fingers out.

I whined at him, wanting more. He chuckled, and got up, making the tent in his pants very obvious. He unbuckled his pants, taking them off, as well as his boxers. Holy shit, he's a monster! I looked at him with wide eyes, worried about if I'll survive after this. He hovered over me, and kissed my cheek. "This will hurt at first, but it'll turn into pleasure afterwards." He comforted me, and kissed my cheek again. He spread my legs, and inserted himself into me. I screamed, and scratched his back. Once he fully inserted himself into me, he let me adjust to his size.

After I had adjusted, I bucked my hips a little to let him know I was ready. He started thrusting slowly, and it hurt mostly, but it slowly turned into pleasure. "Ah~ faster~" I moaned. Jackson thrusted in me at a faster speed, and it left me wanting more. I wrapped my legs around his waist to help him get deeper in me. "F-fuck, Y/N, you're so t-tight" he grunted in my ear. I moaned loudly, feeling the knot in my stomach, knowing my climax was nearing. "J-Jackson~ I-I'm gonna-" I started. "Cum for me, baby" he grunted. He thrusted in me at a inhuman speed, and I felt him twitch inside of me. I screamed as I felt the both of us release at the same time, his cum inside of me.

He got out of me, and we were panting heavily. He stood up, his erection still not gone down. "Suck." He commanded. I got on my knees, and licked his tip a little. "Ah, Y/N-Ah, don't tease" he whined. I then put his length in my mouth, and sucked him off. I was sucking him slowly, and he was groaning and it made me want more. I reached my hand to my clit, and rubbed it. I moaned on his dick, and he grabbed a fistful of my hair, making me deepthroat him. At least I don't have a gag reflex. He released in my mouth, and I swallowed all his cum.

After he came, we went and laid down on the bed. We were cuddling on the bed, and I was about to fall asleep when he asked me a question. "Are you on the pills?" Oh shit! "N-no..." I responded. "Eh, it's okay, you'll just have to risk having my kids." He responded. I blushed, and snuggled into his chest. "Saranghae, Y/N." He said. "Nado saranghae, Jackson oppa" I answered. "Will you be my girlfriend again, Y/N?" He asked, and I just laughed. He looked at me in confusion, and I simply answered. "Of course, Jackie~" I kissed his nose and cuddled into him, falling asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg I feel nasty writing this stuff but I do it for you guys... I decided to be nice and not end this on a cliffhanger. I might do chapter 6 tomorrow but I can't be totally sure. And btw, Jackson is my Got7 bias and I don't mean to make him seem bad, because I know he's not. Anyways, I'm gonna go fill a pool with holy watereu and drown myself in it. Annyeong~