~Chapter 12: Betrayal~

I felt her assistant put me down in the chair, the cold, metal chains being wrapped around my body like a snake wrapping around it's prey for it's next meal. When he was finished wrapping the chains around my body, he started to remove my blindfold. I closed my eyes, preparing myself for whatever I was going to see, and in the middle of my jumbled thoughts, I felt his warm breath on my neck. "Open your pretty eyes, princess."

I opened my eyes to see the one and only person I never would've expected to see.

"Remember me, dear?"

"How... why did you betray me like this?"

"Before I answer you, say who I was to you."

"Fine. You were my one and only..."

I stopped, feeling myself tear up. I took a deep breath, attempting to keep myself calm and to not break down.

How... why... I don't understand...

"Mother."

She broke into a fit of laughter, and I could see the insanity in her eyes... just like Wonho's were...

"That's right, honey. I was your mother, and still am. I've got quite the story to tell you, and it's about your past, before your father and I staged our deaths. Would you like to hear?"

I paused, questioning everything, my mind unable to wrap around the newly given information. Realizing that the only memories I had of my parents started with the day they left for their trip, and nothing before that day.

"Tell me. I'm sick of all this bullshit happening to me."

She grinned much more evil than I've ever seen. It freaked me out, but I was also intrigued.

"Gladly, deary."

And so it began.

~~~~~~~~~~

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

I couldn't stop pacing around. I felt too worried, due to all the past incidents.

"I can't get rid of the sick feeling in my stomach that something is wrong, and it doesn't make it any better that Y/N isn't answering her phone. Did you not see how she paused to think of her 'friends' names?"

I explained, with a voice crack every here and there. The other's couldn't understand this feeling, it was driving me fucking insane!

"Calm down hyung, I'm sure she just turned her phone off to hang out with her friends. Just give her a break, hyung. You can't be worried about her all the time." Jimin complained, rolling his eyes.

You fucking little piece of shit you, I'm gonna punch yo-

"Okay, so what if Yoongi calls B/N and asks him about her friends? I'm sure he knows, he's her brother." Jin suggested, slightly terrified.

"Good idea hyung! Thanks!" I said, and dashed to my room.

"Damn... he IS fast when absolutely needed." Namjoon said.

"I heard that!" I yelled from my room.

I dialed B/N's number, hoping he'd answer.

Ringing... ringing... ringing...

"Hello?"

~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/N P.O.V~

"So, you're telling me that you and dad run the Crimson Rose Wolves? The biggest mafia in Korea? And you want me and B/N to me your left and right hand man, and to run it after you?" I recapped. She grinned happily, nodding so I understood.