You don't know me chapter 1

This is my first book everyone, so sorry if it's not good, but vote and comment, and do all the things you need to do!!!!!! Oh and go to the bathroom because you don't want to leave...and popcorn...alright alright i'll stop talking, oh oh oh; Don't forget to follow.

***********************************************************************************************

CHARACTERS

ARTIST--girl.. main character

TAYLOR--best friend of Artist

TAYE--your typical mean girl ( without the Africa)

JAKE--you'll see

ANDREA-- ex of Jake

Intro:

I am a 18 year girl who lives in Poland, what no i'm sorry, thats where my pen-pal lives. I live in Washington. I lived here all my life, and am expected to be this certain type of person, do great things in life and well everything else a 31 year old should have done. But hey everyone, I'm not 31. So I have a long way to go.

Even though I don't want to be what my parents want me to be,*****cough**** ***cough***** lawyer. I know all of your parents want the same, I am still a person who follows the teachers rules, and try not to get in trouble. I really love dancing, and singing, but no one needs to know that. Only my best friend Taylor since forever, and parents know......bottom line. I go to Richman High, and am a part of the couple hundred there. I try my best not to get noticed. Ohhhhh so bored today is Sunday, and tomorrow you will see how my life goes.

********************************************** ************************************************

1

I wake up just like every other morning. Then I go in the bathroom take a shower brush my teeth and get dressed in blue high wasted jeans with fade out crop top. No NO No bad Idea for me i don't know why I out of all people have to wear this. Oh i know why, because my best friend forced me to. We made a deal if I would wear something out of my comfort zone for two weeks she would buy me a lot of gum. I love gum....oh and cookies.... and fooooooood. the best thing; foood. She knows a way to my stomach. Thats a good offer right? Right? Right? Why aren't you answering me? Whatever, can't go back now.

I make my way down the stairs, and grab an apple. Not much of a breakfast person, but I will come to your house and eat all of your macaroni and cheese. No, I am in great shape. I have the gift of a really fast metabolism. Thank god. I kiss my mom on the cheek. Dad's already at work.

"Bye mommy, see you later." Yes I called her mommy

"Alrighty then, I'll see you later Arti" My nick name Arti. I get in my car and go the two blocks to pick up the bestest friend and 'sister' Taylor

"Hey hey hey chica dica" she jumps in the car with her jumpy self. I give her a side hug and she says something i wish she didn't say. "Yasssss, you are rockin dem jeans, all the boys gonna be like Dayummmm she got it." No that is toooo much attention. "Nooope not at all" I say "I am in it for the food, thats it the food." Yeah lets hope so. My snarky subconscious says.

"Commet alez vous" She says. We are both practicing out french.

"Oui Oui, just stop." I feel sick to my stomach, and I think she notices too. We get to school two minutes later, and that is when the wolf and lions come out.