Chapter 7

___________________________________________________________________-

Recap:

Navy dress, navy dress... Brown hair, brown hair. I repeat this in my head and finally spot who I am looking for........."hey kitty," I say behind the person, and in low my minty breath in her ear, and see her shiver, and lift up her shade to give me a good once over. Her eyes widen, but then she settles back down. Oh yea, she looks like she would be good, in that type of way, yes that type of way.

______________________________________________________________________

Back to Artist pov💄🎀:

I'm in shock when I see his face. Pure shock. All I can think of is who the hell made me this blind date with this with this.......it's so complicated I can't even describe how I am feeling right now. I am feeling so angry, but somehow I get this feeling in my stomach whenever he is around ever since this morning.

I don't think he recognizes me, but right now I can't take any chances, so I quickly take my hair out of a ponytail, and cover my face with it, surrounding it.

"Ahhhh, monster...." He looks at me...yea that's his name jake. He looks at me like I just lost my mind. Way to go me. Uggghghghg my life. Anyway, in his deep voice, I hear him say something. " what was that all about?"

"Oh, I though we were playing that game were you call people names from movies.. You called me kitty, like monsters inc. duh. So I called you a monster. First because you look like one. Life for real, who wears their hair like that, but anyway, you know like in the horror movies where the girls is like ahhhhh monster. The really horrible horror movies, well that is a common name, so I just called you that yea."

I just finished my whole rant. I don't know why, but sometimes when I'm under pressure, or not in my comfort zone, or just really don't want to do something, I A)smile to much. Like when I am meeting my moms co workers, or random people. B) rant, like I just did. With the whole monologue. Or C) I might not do anything, but that totally depends, but hey, I guess I decided to do my rant today. Yaaaay me.....not.

He looks at me again, but this the, with something in his eyes, but he just dismisses it. See, that is why I can't socialize with people, in my school. I do weird things, then they will tell their friends, then I would be made fun of.. It's not like I don't talk, or laugh or anything. I just don't make friends with any of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~€£¥¥£€€£¥¥€£¥£€£¥¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€£¥£€££€€£¥£

Jake pov.......yazzzz

(.....last chapter before I get my iPad given back.....hope for the best.)

I notice she is different, but don't say anything from it. I feel like I have seen her before, but I just dismiss it. Whatever time for some food. I am real hungry. I sit on the other side of the

of the girl, and I catch myself loving the smell of her citrus and lavender shampoo . I hear a song that I heard earlier in the day, and notice the girl in front of me start to move her body to the music. Dam she got some nice curves. Anyway, I remember I heard that song after practice and I looked in the door to see this girl dancing. She was really good, and was dancing real sexy like.....( who says that) anyway, let's just all know that m y friend was really excited.......

She's not really paying attention to me , but seems to be in her own world, admiring the things around her. I'm not going to lie, she's pretty Hexy...(hot and sexy), but she doesn't look like my type.

---5 minutes later

We are still sitting there, and I am trying to flirt with her, because hey I'm a guy, but she isn't showing any sign back, and is just kind of ignoring me. I wish she would pay attention to me.

What???!

I always get the attention. Guess there is going to be another thing added to bucket list, get a non-slut to like me... To like me...no no I meant to want me.

Can I do it, or should I just stick to the hit and bounce with the others ?

I just need to do the Ol trick, and bam it would work,....would it?

Let's just try, and see where the road takes us.

-------hey everyone, this is a last chapter before I go on my journey to find something to continue my stories with another Ipad, laptop, tablet...So not give up on me. I'm not going anywhere. I know my parents might get me something, but I'm just not sure when, and don't want to wait until the start or middle of summer, because that is a really long time, and I really cannot to that long without wattpad....like who does that. Anyway love you guys, don't give up, and. Follow me so you guys will get an update on when I update, yea? Ok sounds good

~~~Kayla

Your secret, and cool, and Hexy, and smart, and artistic wattpad guardian....yayyyy

( *sigh* you guys took to long to guess my name, so I just decided to tell you guy???you yes you are so difficult.)

But your the best. You know what to do.

Like/vote

Invite ( if you want me to follow you, I might:) bummblybee1@gmail.com

Comment

Share

Acronym: L.I.C.S.

Haha don't forget to LICS bye.

(No one steal that ok? Bye for the last time in this chapter!!!!M)