Chapter 5

;(;(;(;(;(;););(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;( ;5. (;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;

I am on a roll two chapters in one day.... Yea yea. Hey everyone, check out the parody to confident, and all that matters, and finally what about love by Austin Mahone, they are so funny. If you seen it: # swag swag swag swag swag, #stop throwing bottles at me! yea yea, # Are these takis, how you pronounce them tackies, I love takis, just kidding what are takis, naw just kidding what are takis, naw just kidding what are takis. ...

If you watch all of those,you will know what I'm talking about so I don't sound crazy. Please, for the sake of me.

This is chapter five.

I have a question for everyone who is reading. Do you think I am doing good so far. If so tell me what you like about it. If you think something different can be done please do tell. By the way tis is constructive criticism so don't be mean about it. If you are then just go somewhere because that shows you have no type of life at all, and you can't appreciate what I am doing for all of you.

Don't get discouraged...just read, it will all be fine, please don't cry no no no it's ok. Do you want a piece of candy? Well no... Shut up and read.

Wo that was really weird. But thanks though!!!!!!!!

So back to where I saw him. I remember one day I was out for my early morning day jog on brake, and I was out of breath, so I decide to take a brake and stop, for two minutes. While I stop I hear a door open behind me and I have my hands on my knees panting trying to let the sweat drip off of me without touching it. I don't know why, but I just did. "Bye baby," I hear this screechy voice say out. What the hell who voice is like that. I look over, but out of the corner of my eye, and see that it is Taye. Oh shit Dust bunny. Yea that's me and Taylor's nick name for her. So anyway. I hear the boy gruff, like he's mad. ( I would be to if he's hanging out with her). I hear the door close hard after he doesn't say goodbye to her. I start to run off again after I am fully back into breath and hear a wolf whistle behind me. Well that's where I know him from. I guess he doesn't remember.

I am back into the real world now :" um I'm not sure."

"Ok, that's ok, but your still going to have to make up your mind, because we need to get this show on the road." Where did that come from. He wasn't acting like that before, or even being rude, but it guess things change.

I hear the bell ring and try to make it out of the class quickly, but little things like that make me so mad, I just need to vent it out to someone. Before I can leave, and while Jake walks out in front he quickly under his breath calls me a nerd. Come on why the change in heart people. I quickly stick the middle finger up behind his head, and say you suck not so quietly. And you know what he says, which is un believable..... He says, "I know and you lick." This muda- uggghghghg. He is just wasting my time.

I make it though my next two classes without a problem, and then finally meet up with Taylor, and Destiny, my other friend at the entrance of the school where we go for our every day lunch at Panera Bread. Although it would be a nice ten block walk to get there..... Ain't nobody got time for that, so we all jump into my jeep, and start driving.

I turn my radio up loud, because we all sing, but mostly dance. Like I loooooooove dancing, I cannot stress the enough.

"Ooh this is my song, you ready girls,and five six seven eight, making my way down town, walking fast---------" Taylor says.

" Nope stop it, this is not the movie white chicks." I turn it to a next station, and hear a little mix song. I really like some of there songs, naw just kidding most of there songs I love.