chapter 8

Hey everyone, i am going to try, i really dont have anything in front of me, but lets give it a go. I want to at least try for the people out there who are reading my book.

YAy or nay

mad or naw.....ok let me stop procrastinating and lets get to the chase..........yea buddy..okok no need to be rude

I'm dancing to the beat of the song while he talks about something I have no care of. I think i have a smile on my face, but i feel like all my energy is down to the rest of my body  and not my head so my set of manners don't kick in just yet.

"Hey, hey you there?" I finally wake back up, and am back to my senses. I feel my cheeks go wild, and it feels like the day when i was in third grade and i threw up on this girl next to me in our play. Yea i was sick that day but forced my mom to let me continue in  the play....did  I tell you i was the lead roll. I never really had so much regret in my life, I didn't ever want to go back to school in my life.

I ordered a blueberry muffin, with a hot chocolate, and wait for this gorgeous person right here in front of me to order. Again my cheeks flame red, and i make an effort for my head to go down quickly, but it seems that i wasn't able to...always with the best of luck I see.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^_____^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

JAKE.............WOOOOOOPP WOOOP

{JT FANS, DO NOT IN ANYWAY THINK I AM TRYING TO DOWN PLAY JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, I'M SORRY THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE.....JUST REMEMBER KIDS, ITS JUST A BOOK} HE'S NOT DUMB....IDK MAYBE HE IS

I'm telling the story about football practice, and how i tackled this guy, and I still see that she still isn't paying any attention. my stories usually get there attention. I hear the overly cheery woman come over to take our order, and I am ready to order when I had a change of plans, well sort of an add on. I have to act like a gentleman. That kind of hurts coming out of me, but even if she isn't as good looking as the other ones, a girl is a girl......

I decide to let her order first, I think that's what gentlemen do., i read it in a book. 

"Hey, hey you there?" I try to say it in the nicest way possible,but after, i see that it came off sort of rude. wait when did I care?  Whatever, its just a blind date, not like im ever going to see her again, or do I no her. Damn, i never asked her for her name.  one slip up wont hurt, but I feel like a pre- teen trying to decide 'what they want to be in life.' I really cant make up my mind. Maybe, I should just let it go with the flow, see how things turn out, but one thing I did notice was when I brought her to her attention, and after she ordered she seemed to blush ever so slightly, and i saw that she tried to hide it. Guess I know the charm is working.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************8

 SO GUUUYS, I DONT KNOW, i JUST WROTE THAT UP REALLY REALLY QUICKLY,  BECASUE  I DIDN'T NO WHAT NO DO. i THOUGH IT WAS KINDA CRAPPY....IM SORRY IM SORRY DONT HIT ME. BUT THATS IT FOR NOW....MAYBE. i MIGHT UPDATE SOON, BUT SO FAR THIS IS MY FAVORITE BOOK WRITING. AND I NO YOU ARE THINKING" Y IS SHE STILL TALKING WHEN SHE CAN BE WRITING MORE?" LOOK I DONT NO WHY EITHER, BUT THATS JUST ME SO I'LL BE WRITE BACK i THINK IM GOING TO START ANOTHER UP DATE..........H=

DON'T FORGET TO L.I.C.S......LOOK IN PREVIOUS CHAPTER FOR MEANING...OR I WILL TELL YOU, YEA,  i THINK I MIGHT TELL YOU

*LIKE/VOTE

INVITE

COMMENT

SHARE

YEA YEA   .....EVERYOINE YELL OUT NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE TO THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU AND SAY:........ IMMA LICS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN THOUGH THAT ISN'T THE CORRECT WAY TO SAY IT, ITS FUNNY

SHOUT OUTS:

*****ALL MY BUDDIES********YAY

TAY.....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...taylor d.-----if you didn't get it

MR.lab.......shane... (that's all i have to say if you are reading this)

and all of my other followers and friends.

if you leave a really nice/ og great comment or message, i will dedicate a chapter to you. sounds good?

yessssssss

^^^^^____^^^^^^  kayla