chapter 2

************************************************ **************************************************

2

We walk into the school, and a bunch of boys come out like a crowd of flies. I'm not even as pretty as the other girls, and I noticed them all come me and Taylor's way. "They sense the difference in the environment," Taylor whispers in my ear. " What the H.E. double hockey stick. This ain't no damn show of animal planet." I say in a whisper. "Why are we whispering?"Before I can answer that question, the flood is almost there. Wow I never really thought this would happen, but I'm not gonna lie some of those boys are damn cute. They are feet away, and I think I start having a spasm, but they all walk past me, and I turn around to see what the flies, or wolves or the flood seems to be attracted to.

"Ooooooo her" me and Taylor say at the same time....ginx, double ginx, triple ginx. We have that connection. It is Taye. Don't get this messed up, because they are totally different. If you mess them up I will find you (unless you go to my school.) She Looks Like an over cooked cookie. Before she was a nice tone, but she didn't come to school for a week and I can tell why. Her skin looks like it can fall off any second, and she had peeling skin on her nose. Even with the make up you can see it from space. But the boys still wonder over to her for some unknown reason. She looks like spongebob on that episode where he wanted to be tan, so be put carmel ice cream on him.... but worse. You can guess why they always go to her. I feel someone breathing on my neck, and I look over to Taylor, but see her standing right there.

"WHat The----" I am cut off from the surprise and see this boy standing right behind me. I want to speak, but can't seem to make up the words. I seen him around a little, but don't try to make friends with any of the male species. I look into his blue green and gold eyes. "Who are you" he says, still breathing slowly.

"Artist." I say in a hushed tone. I forgot we were in school. I start to get nervous, because I never got this close to a boy before, so I start to choke on my saliva, and run to the bathroom. One second later, Taylor, comes in.

"What happened you were doing good."

"I don't know, but oh my gawd was his eyes.... that was scary. You see why I didn

't want all that attention?"

"That was barely anything Arti"

"NO NO I coughed in his face."

"At least your breath didn't stink, becasue I remember one time you forgot to brush your teeth and hot damn was you breath HOT yo----."

"Stop just stop, we don't have time for that, we have to get to class."

"By the way, that was the longest I ever seen you talk to a boy, I think the close are changing the way you act to outside people (from school).

"Alright lets go." I walk out of the bathroom Taylor right behind me, and we head to AP math.

We sit through class, me raising my hand about every minute to answer a question, and class is over we all try to crowd out the door at the same time like always.