The Killers (Justin Bieber Love Story)

The Killers.

-----------------------------------

Justin Bieber: (not famous)

dirty blond hair. hazel brown eyes.

Selena Gomez: (not famous)

long brown hair. brown eyes.

De Killers (justin's gang):

Ryan Butler

Chaz Somers

Jaden Smith

-----------------------------------

He and his gang are dangerous, don't come near to them. They kill, Sell drugs,

but their is one leader Justin Bieber. They say he has no heart or mercy.

Selena Gomez the innocent girl. she's shy and hardly talks.

Beautiful but doesn't see it. Is clumsy and knows it.

------------------------------------

One night she decides to take a walk to the park.

Selena's POV:

''I'M GOING FOR A WALK!'' I yell through the house.

''alright but be back before it's dark'' I heard my mom faintly yell somewhere in the house.

Putting on my shoes and jacket and walking out of the door.

Sitting on the bank in the park. alone. their is no one in the playground.

pretty weird.

Staring at the blue sky as the birds fly across it, till i heard a male voice coming from the woods.

Frowing to myself, who is that?

Walking to the side of the woods, the voices were getting louder. Walking on my tip toes until i see them i hid behind a tree.

phew they didn't see me.

''i said were.is.the.fucking.money?'' the male spat. I think that is the leader.

''i-i d-don't h-ave it'' the poor man said lying on the floor. He was not looking good he had bruises all over him.

''WHERE'S IT THEN?'' the male voice boomed througe the woods

''i-i-i do-on't kn-'' before he could say anything the male shot him in the head. Now laying lifeless on the ground.

I helt in a gasp, tried to look better at the guy but stapped on a branch. All the heads turn in my direction, all the eyes on me.

i'm always having this on the wrong moment. like why me huh? i'm just always clumsy. fuck my life.

widening my eyes ''fuck'' i curse under my breath.

turning around and runnig for my dear life. I hear quick footstaps behind me, trying to run harder but then two strong arms wraps them selves around my waist.

''i've got you, babygirl'' a sexy, raspy voice speaks in my ear.

WHAT did i just say? sexy? what's wrong with me i just saw a man dying and i'm thinking about his sexy voice. alright i sounds

really go- OKAY wrap your head around this situation.

i start squirming and screaming '' GET OFF ME!''

''nope'' he said. ''LET GO!'' i scream. he held me tighter to his body, waiting till i stopped fighting. Finally i get tired and stop

squirming.

''w-what a-a-are you go-going to do w-ith m-me?'' i stutter. Why can´t i just speak normal.

he start smirking, looking me dead in the eye.

''you going with me, babygirl''

-------------------------------------------

hey guys, what do you think of this story? should i continue it?

sorry, if there any spelling mistakes English is not my first language.

please

comment

share

vote!

love ya bye bitches ♥