chapter 6

the killers

chapter 6

---------------

rechap;

''your a fatass whore'' justin said smirking they started laughing at this. my eyes begin to sting again, but stayed strong when they laughed at me. reminding me of school when they called me names.

''whore''

''slut''

''fatass''

''die''

''no one loves you''

------------------------------------------

Justin P.O.V

''Your a fatass whore.'' I said smirking, but when I said that and looked at her face. She looked like she was about to cry and I felt immeditely guilty.

''Awh look guys she is about to cry.'' Chaz and the others laughed, but I didn't. I saw a tear rolling down her cheek, I had to restrain myself not to walk up to her and wiping her tears away.

''Alright that is enough, let's go home.'' I said to everybody. 

''Do you suddenly care about her?'' Jaden asked me angry.

''No, but,'' I hesitated ''enough of this let's go home right now.''

They walked away angry, when I noted that my slut was walked to Selena and was screaming things.

selena's P.O.V

''Your a fatass whore.'' He said smirking, the tears I was holding back were threating to fall.

''Awh look guys she is about to cry.'' Chaz and the others laughed. But Justin didn't. The tears were now rolling down my cheeks. They are such assholes.

''Alright that is enough, let's go home.'' Justin said to everybody. I was shocked, was Justin standing up for me?

''Do you suddenly care about her?'' Jaden asked Justin angry.

''No, but,'' Justin hesitated ''enough of this let's go home right now.'' When Justin said this I noted that the slut that was by Justin all the time walked to me with an angry expression.

''Alright let me say this,'' The bimbo begun ''stay away from Justin, ok? He's MINE and I don't let you take him away from me. So stay away with your ugly face!'' O she did not just said that.

''Ugly?, I think you must look in the mirror and buy some make-up remover, because you are wearing to much make-up, cupcake.'' I said smirking at her, because her face was gone bright red. Then she bitch slapped me on my cheek, but it was such a soft hit that it didn't hurt. I begun laughing.

''Wow that hurt.'' I said sarcastic between laughs. Her face was going more red than a tomato. It was to funny to see.

''You stupid whore!'' She said angry and was going in to punch but I catched her fist, and punched her hard on the nose. I heard it crack. 

''That is what you call a punch, cupcake.'' She layed on the ground screaming for Justin to do something. I looked up at Justin and saw he was trying to suppres a smirk. 

But her friends (sluts) came to help her and walked away with her. Justin came walking to me and I suddenly wasn't so confident anymore.

''Nice punch, sel.'' He said winking, I blushed and looked down. He grabbed my hand and literly dragged me to the car. He opened the door for me like a gentleman, when did he became a gentleman? I blushed again, and mumbled a thank you, He was still smirking when I looked up. I sat down and put my head down. Justin sat down in the drivers seat and begun driving it was the whole car ride an awkward silent until we were 'home'. Justin opened my car door.

''Come on, sweetcheeks.'' He mumbled only for me to hear. I stepped out and blushed for the third time this day. We walked to the house, when we were inside Justin immeditely walked upstairs. Didn't know where I must go, so I followed him. When he walked in his bedroom I think, I was about to walk in,

''I want some alone time so go away.'' Ouch that hurt and again i felt tears stinging the back of my eyes.

''O yeah i'm sorry'' I whisperd and turnt away and walked down the stairs, and I heard his bedroom door slam. So that door is closed.

When I walked in the living room I noted that nobody was there. 

~3 hours later~

I had whatched tv and I was beyond tired. I walked upstairs to Justin's bedroom and knocked.

I hear him groaning ''Yeah'' opening the door and walked in and closed it again.

''Where do I sleep?'' I wisperd shy

''I don't know, on the ground? just let me sleep.'' He rolled and now his back was facing me, and heard him lighty snoring. I was debating if I would go sleep in the bed or listen to Justin and sleep on the floor?

I looked at the wooden floor and layed down. It isn't so bad, I think. But I was so tired that I fell asleep.

~Morning Justin's p.o.v~

I dreamed really weird about Selena that she walked into my room and asked where she could sleep. But I was to tired to anwser that I joked about she laying on the ground. I looked around me and saw something laying on the ground. I stepped out of bed and looked closely. There layed Selena very uncomfortable. I sighed I wasn't a dream and she also listend  to me. I picked her up and put her on my bed. I pulled her close to me, she hugged me closer. After that I fell asleep again. 

--------------------------------

vote and comment ♥