chapter 7

2 weeks later

selena pov

After I slept on the floor 2 weeks ago, Justin is gotten nicer.

I woke up and saw Justin, I smiled at how cute he looked when he slept. He snored lightly with his mouth slighty open. I quietly got under Justin's arms away, and walked down stairs. I turned on the tv and watched some news, until there was breaking news what got my attention.

''3 weeks ago Selena Gomez got kidnapped, police is still searching for here. When you see her call the police immediately, her parents are worried.'' the news reporter said then a video of my mom and dad came in the screen.

''Please please help us find our little girl,'' my mom sobbed into the camera. ''we are worried sick, Selena if you see this we lo-'' then the tv screen turned off I looked up and saw Justin with the remote in his hand. When he looked at me he saw that I got tears running down my face.

''I'm I ever going to see them again?'' i sobbed, he walked to me pulled me into his chest.

''I'm sorry babygirl but I think you are never gonna see them again.'' I sobbed harder, a hour crying I finally calmed down.

''Are you alright, baby?'' he pushed me lightly back to see my face worried.

''yes,'' I whisperd ''i'm tired'' a yawned. he chuckled and lifted me up and walked upstairs. When he layed me on the bed I was asleep.

-------------

Suddenly I was woken up by Justin shaking me.

''Whats wrong, Justin?'' I said confused

''The cops found us,'' I gasped ''we need to get out of here, be ready in 10'' he said calm and walked out of the bedroom.

I panicked and quickly started packing my stuff.

Justins pov

After I put Selena in the bed, I walked down stairs to the guys.

''Aye guys'' I said, when it was quiet I looked up and saw they looking nervous.

''ehum whats wrong?'' I asked

''The cops now where we are and they are here in 30 minutes. We need to get out here''

''WHAT?,'' I lost my temper ''HOW THE HELL CAN THEY FIND US?''

''I don't now the only option is going to Canada.'' Ryan said.

''oke guys, we pack in everything so quick as possible, leave no trace. Alright? go'' I orderd

''Yes boss" they said

''Fuck'' and pulled my hair. How the hell can they find us, we are in the middle of nowhere. I looked at my phone and saw that we had only had 20 minutes left. Selena I thought. I ran upstairs to our room and saw Selena still sleeping.

''Selena wake up'' I said shaking her.

''Whats wrong, Justin?''

'''The cops found us,'' she gasped ''we need to get out of here, be ready in 10'' I said calm so she wouldn't freak out and walked out of the bedroom.

~ten minutes later~

''Selena are you ready!?'' I yelled from down stairs. We packed everything and we were ready to go.

''yes'' She yelled back. After a minute waiting I hear sirens from the police coming closer.

''fuck'' I cursed to myself  ''SELENA COME DOWN STAIRS NOW WE NEED TO GO!'' I yelled. I heared her footsteps coming down the stairs, I grabbed her bags and pulled her outside. We saw the lights from the cops in the distance. I pushed everything in the car and sat in de drivers seat with Selena next to me and began speeding down the road.

''Justin go faster they are behind us'' Selena cried looking behind.

''hold on Selena we are going faster'' I warned, and begin driving faster.

''Selena can you do something for me?''

''Yes yes everything?''

''I want you to look behind the whole time and say if they are close to the car or not, alright you can do that?''

''yes I can do that'' she said and turned to look back.

''Justin they are really close'' Suddenly I was pushed forward and saw that the police car was bumping into my bumper. ''JUSTIN GO FASTER'' she yelled.

''How far are they?''

''We almost lost them go a little faster'' I was going really fast right now because outside the car you saw everything flashing by.

''We lost them'' Selena sighed sitting back into her seat.

''Are you alright, baby?'' I said worried grabbing her hand.

''Yes'' I looked over to her and saw her sweating and scared looking.

I looked back at the road and drove futher.

-------

vote , comment, share ♥

correct my spelling when needed.