chapter 4

The Killers

chapter 4

--------------------------

Justin pov

I watched as she fell slowly in sleep.

no i'm not a creeper.

Just watching chilling......

Awkward.

But i looked at her and admired her face.

Perfect pink lips. Cute nose. Beautiful eyes. (if she weren't asleep ;) )

Beautiful sof-  OKE WAIT. What i am doing?

I kidnapped the girl, and going soft on her. Da fuq?

I closed my eyes, with selena in my arms, listening to her quiet breaths. and fell asleep.

-

I woke up by someone who was whining and pushing me away. Hello i just woke up.

Then i realized. Do you know who it was? The annoying pushing whining b*tch?

Selena .

I opened my eyes and groaned.

'stop whining and pushing'  Tighting my arms around her.

'get of me u asshole!' She yelled making me flinch. so much on this early morning.

'stay still you b*tch!' I growled grabbing her chin firm. Iooking in her eyes. Ooh raawr hottie ;).

Immeditely she froze and started shaking. Scared

'you will not run away alright, everything is locked anyway so no change' Smirking down at her.

She glared back at me, i couldn't hold it any longer and burst out in laughing.

Like seriously hyena, tears streaming, belly shaking, on the ground laying laughing.

I was finally done laughing and looked at her. If looks could kill i would be laying on the ground more than dead.

Note the sarcasm.

'why were you laughing?' Yelling at me angrly.

'don't yell at me' I said calmly but angry. Her eyes widened and started to form tears in it. But she quickly blinked them away.

Way to ruin the moment, Justin.

'do you want breakfast?' I asked her softly

-

Selena pov

I woke up with 2 strong arms around my waist. What the hell.

Then i rememberd and start whining and trying to pry his arms of. But of coarse the huld next to me didn't want to.

I start pushing him then his arms tighting around me.

'stop whining and pushing' He rasped with his morning voice.

OKAY FANGIRL MOMENT HOLY COW THAT WAS SEX- um serious bussiness right here, selena.

'get of me u asshole!' I yelled making him flinch.

'stay still you b*tch!' He growled grabbing my chin firm. That it hurt.

I immeditely froze and started shaking. I was scared as hell.

'you will not run away alright, everything is locked anyway so no change' Smirking down at me.

F*ck that was one off the options of escaping. I have a list.

No i haven't. (A/N prhh hahahhahah)

I glared at him hoping he will get scared. Of coarse not. Suddenly he burst out in laughing. holding his stomach rolling over the ground with tears in his eyes.

why was he laughing? did i do something stupid? I looked at him if he was crazy.

'why were you laughing?' I ell when he was finally done laughing

'don't yell at me' He said calmly.......to calmly.

'do you want breakfast?' He asked me softly.

I was startled. O he could be ni- NO he could not be nice, maybe he will do something in my food.

'no'

'aren't you hungry, you haven't eat in like 2 days probably' Then on that moment my belly decided to make a grumble.

justin chuckled 'eggs and bacon?' I nodded

Then i noticed that he doens't had a shirt on.

Full six pack on view. Muscled arms and back. Tattoos on full show. One sleeve, one half sleeve. A cross on his chest.a crown,roman numerals. A bird on the side off his stomach and 'forgive' on the other side. 'patience', a music note.

'checking me out, aye?' Smirking causing me to blush deeply red.

'no' I said embarressed

'sure, but anyway today you get to meet the gang. so go shower and get ready after breakfast, alright?' Nodding in response

'o yea and i will put some clothes for you in the bathroom' Giving me a plate off food.

I immeditely start digging in, not caring how i looked right know. I'm hungry alright.

When i was done i looked up to justin, and saw that he had only eat the half of his food watching me in amusement.

I raised a eyebrow 'i never saw a girl eat like that' He chuckled. I blushed, so as always.

'follow me' We walked uptairs. When we were by the bathroom he stopped aburtly, causing me to walk against his back hurting my nose.

'ahh that hurt' I mumbled to myself.

'selena,' I looked up to justin and saw the seriousness 'do not try to escape, remember i will always find you back so do me a favor and don't do it'

I nodded and walked in the bathroom, locking the door when i heard him walk away.

When i looked in the mirror i saw a girl, that looked like she hadn't in eat in days. Pale white skin, dull eyes, dirty hair.

I quickly stripped down my clothes and stepped in the shower. Letting the warmth hitting my skin.

I sighend in relief. Washing my hair with strawberry shampoo and washing myself with cocos bodywash. And shaved everything that needed.

When i was done, i dryed myself off. When i saw the clothes resting on the sink.

It were sweatpants with a shirt and it read 'swaggy' rolling my eyes at the lame text.

Brushing my hair and putting on the clothes. Then i stepped out of the bathroom.

Looking around me. I have litterly no idea where i am. This house is like a maison. Looking left and right deciding that i will take left.

Start walking to the left until i hear a deep voice stopping me from walking.

'that's the wrong way, sweetheart' I hear justin say.

I spin around embarressad and start walking to him.

'come on you are going to meet the gang'

when we walked downstairs i saw 3 boys standing there.

'selena, this is..,'

-------------------------------

hey haai hello there,

please

vote

comment

fan

bye love ya ♥♥