chapter 3

The Killers

chapter 3

------------------------------

''we always find you and your never going away from here"

after much crying i almost fel asleep.

scared of what will happen tomorrow.

suddenly the door was opened and someone barged in. there stood....

-----------------------------

P.O.V Selena Gomez

There stood a total stranger. he was tall, muscled, handsome boy. he looked directly at me. i started to shake and because of that he begin smirking, start walking towards me.

backing up until i hit the wall. he stood right in front of me.

'hello beautiful' while stroking my cheek, flinching away from his touch.but didn't came far because his other hand was on my waist holding me hard. ouch that will be a bruis.

i slapped his hand away and pushed him.

'dont even think about touching me'' i growled

his eyes darked a shade darker. weird Justin had that too. know that i'm thinking about him, he is hot AND cute.

unicorns are also cute. rainbows too. how would it be to be on a rainbow?

suddenly i was pushed against the wall. again.

'are you listening?' i was still in dreamworld with my unicorns and rainbows until he held me tighter.

''let me go'' i managed to get out. as he start to kiss my neck.

i froze in my place and screamed on the top of my lungs.

''JUSTIN!! HELP!! JUSTIN GODDAMMIT! JUS-'' I was rudely under broken by a hand covering my mouth.

''shut up, slut'' he hissed looking pissed. (A/N heyhey that rymed ;0 )

he started to kiss my neck again and his hands run freely over my body, he was giving me bruises by gripping into me to hard.

i was crying and trying to push him of me.

''stop pushing'' he growled.

i froze as his hands land on my ass, and start crying harder. he slid of my shirt and pants and was only in bra and panties.

i was helpless.

in one swift he was off me and i slid to the ground crying my eyes out.

looking up and saw through the blur of my tears and saw Justin on top of the guy, beating the life out of him.

i put my head down, and curl up in a ball. crying.

suddenly i felt a present before me and a hand on my shoulder. fliching away from the touth afraid that he will hurt me again.

i look up and see Justin looking at me with worried eyes.

''hey, come here'' opening his arms. immediately backing away. i saw hurt flash through his eyes but he quickly recoverd it.

''i'm not going to hurt you, selena'' he said softly. before grabbed me and held me in a hug letting me cry in his chest.

he said soothing things in my ear softly.

''shh babygirl''

''everything is alright''

''i'm sorry''

''are you hurt?'' nodding against his chest.

he picked me up at bridial style, i winced at the pain in my body, and start shaking because of the cold air against my skin

''shit'' he cursed under his breath. quickly walking upstairs.

placing me carefully on the bed.

''lay back'' he looked at my body, i felt insecure and hid my body. he looked confused and grabbed my arms and put them beside me.

''don't be insecure, your beautiful'' looking me in the eyes. he saw the scared look in my eyes and sighed.

''i'm only going to look at your bruises, okay?'' i nodded slowly

he started looking at my body again. stroking his finger against my hip causing me to flinch away.

he stared at me and saw the pain.

''i think this the most bruised on your body'' he walked away and came back with a shirt and sweatpants.

''here put this on, your cold'' passing me it.

i mumbeled a little ''thanks'' before waiting on him to turn around so i can change. after waiting like a hour (1 minute) he started to get it.

''o yea of course'' he said embarrassed and turning around. quickly changing.

''you can turn around again'' i said a little above a whisper. he turned and looked at me before leading me to the bed and tucking me in.

walking away but i catched his wrist. he looked back at me with confusing.

''stay with me please?'' i asked quietly.

he nodded and walked to the other side of the bed and slipped in beside me. pulling me into him so my head was on his chest.

he grabbed my chin and helt it up so my eyes met his.

''i'm sorry of what happend, babygirl. it will never happen i promise, i'm going to protect you, okay?'' i nodded sleeply

''alright now go to sleep''

pulling me more into him if it was even possible to move closer. i snuggeld in his chest.

''goodnight princess'' blushing at the nickname before saying

''goodnight''

and we fell asleep.

the first time in a long time i slept good. and i felt save in his arms.

all because of Justin.

--------------------------------------------

sorry it's short but i'm really tired.

and i know you probably not reading this.

so why i'm i doing this....

i really don't know....anyway.

vote!

comment what you think!

and fan!

xxxlove ya