Chapter 10|Conquering the Past|

Casoria

I run as fast as I could. I couldn't bear of looking at Jaden from what I've done. I continued running as I spotted an familiar place.

"I remember this spot. This was the first time of meeting the Supreme Princess, who managed to convinced me that I should become more evillier than the Supreme King." I said to myself as I shivered at the memory.

I was reckless and I let my own feelings took over me, and letting the darkness powers of the Supreme Princess took control over.

I said, "I couldn't take this anymore." 

Jaden

I sliently watched my sister reliving the memories she has done as the Supreme Princess. I know that it's hard on her, but I knew how she felt, because I was in her exact same position when I was conquering my past as the Supreme King.

Yubel said, looking at Casoria, "It seems like Casoria isn't feeling so good, Jaden. Should we do something about it?"

"Yubel, we are doing something about it. By watching over her and she needs to realize that everything has happened so far isn't her fault, and she has her brother and her friends to support her." 

That was when I had a flashback when we were in the Dark Dimension. It seems like Syrus was watching over me, following me in support.

As we followed Casoria, she seems to be re-discovering where she has been for last two days.

Then it happened. We went towards the spot where Syrus was last seen.

"Oh, no. That's where Syrus was sent to the stars." I said, as Casoria looks at the rubble of the tree where Syrus and I talked for the first time since I disappeared when I fused my spirit with Yubel.

She continues staring, remembering it like it was a bad nightmare that she didn't want to relive again.

"I use Blackland Fire Dragon and Polymerization!" 

Casoria fell to her knees and said, "Syrus, I'm so sorry. If I listen through to Jaden's voice, you wouldn't be sent to the stars." 

Yubel said, "If this keeps up, she'll never have the courage she needs to rescue Syrus and defeat Honest. And we need her help from him to prevent of having Nightshroud's power for himself." 

That was when I saw Blair. 

"Casoria? I figured you were here. Hey, what's bothering you?" She asks.

"It's just nothing." She replied, but Blair knew that was a lie.

"Well, we can either talk about it, or we have a duel!" She stated, raising her duel disk from her backpack.

"A duel? How does a Duel having to do with this?"  Yubel asks, looking at me with curiosity.

"Blair is doing the same tatic I did when I first met her. I told her that having a duel would speak for themselves. Huh. It seems like being a mentor isn't a bad thing after all." I chuckled. 

Bastion touches my shoulder, which startles me with freight.

"Hey! Bastion, don't you scare me like that!" I said to the duelist with a sigh. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare ya. So, how is your sister doing?" He asks me. 

I turned, "Blair is going to try to talk some sense into her with a duel. I know she's under grief with everything is going on recently.