Chapter 4. Des Todes Tanz

- You are not the God of death! It's not up to you to decide who lives and who dies, asshole! - a person screams at the Führer, targeting his pistol on the person in black cloak. The figure steps forward, what really scares the person. The Führer spreads his hands aside, screaming: "Give me what I want!" And then the person shoots. First his bullet goes through the Führer's body, and he gets a slight smile, but then it turns into a sad face expression, and he screams, coughing: "More, more, more!" The Nazis behind him look at the scene with widely opened eyes. The person keeps shooting. The 2ndbullet gets the Führer's neck, making a giant hole in it, paralyzinghim 'coz it caught the spinal cord, immediately 3rdbullet gets his heart, and tears it into pieces inside of him, 4thand 5thgain his lungs and liver. Since he is already falling down, 6thbullet hits him in his lower stomach and goes out on his shoulder.The fallen Führer sees how the Nazis who stand behind him, taketheir submachine guns and shoot into the murderer without and end, tearing his body into pieces which fly all over the room. In very few moments there is really nothing left out of him, they keep shooting into the bloody puddle, screaming in anger. The person is not feeling joy or disappointment. He feels wild pain, but actually, he is already used to it. Not really actually...

    Führer stands, separately from his body. A spirit, dressed up exactly like he was in body, stands next to him. It's a skeleton with a scythe, in the long blackcloak, similar to what he wears. It laughs in very loud and funnysqueaky voice.

-Aaa-ha-hah-a-ha-haaa, lol, you're dead! Such a loser. Again, again!

    Death places its hand on his shoulder:

- Don'tworry, next time you'll do better!- its smile appears despite the bones, cracking the skull, but it anyway smiles. Its empty eyes stare right into him. Can darkness really look into someone's eyes?

- Please, let me go... -

- Nooo, you haven't fulfilled your duty yet. -

- What is damn it, my duty?! To see every time how everyone I love, dies? Or to see how they lose me? Or to suffer thanks to being unable to make this nightmare a paradise?! You are a sadist. You make me suffer. You like this? -

- No, man. But really, you can't get an easy thing, dude. I don't want you to see it all... Well, I want to, I wonder why you don't get it still, but you know, it's still not it. You know, before you get reborn again... What time is it? Don't you count for me? Hahaha!- the skeleton laughs, keeping its stomach which actually contains nothing.

- No, I don't remember either. -

The skeleton falls down, the bones break, and then become dust. The black figure comes out of the darkness of the cloak, and talks to him:

- Before you get reborn again and this life passes on to oblivion for all the people you know and who knew you, I want you to over-view everything. I give you a better chance this time. I want you to see. It's going to be the first time you don't reincarnate right away. -

    Death disappears. Führer stays, confused, but pleasantly shocked. Some ofthe Nazis stand with bloody and crying eyes, staring at their Führer, not knowing what to do. Others, very angry, move forward, shooting every alive not-Nazi figure they see on their way. He sees how ever ybullet pierces the people, and with blood, black mist goes out of the injures, and covers the bodies, then bodies like sponges, absorb the blackness. He sees how almost invisible threads get broken, he hears how some golden threads get torn, loudly belling. Some threads get black and immediately disappear, in the same unnoticeable way they show themselves in the moments of people's deaths.

    He wonders what those threads are. He comes to a Nazi in a higher floor, who is about to get shot down, and sees how the threads appear and tremble in fear. He catches them. And the person gets torn apart by a storm of bullets. Together with the threads. But the Führer is keeping the threads, not letting them dissolve so easily. He wants to move by them to their sources.