Trial of Intelligence

It was a calm day... until the hot line rang. Blossom answered the phone and it was the mayor spluttering in a panic that Mojo Jojo and Him we're engaged in a crime war in the center of Townsville. Brick had gotten the same call on his new cell phone and without another word, he flew with Blossom to take care of the situation. Mojo Jojo's massive gorilla robot seemed invincible, but it had one major weakness. The midsection of this metal monstrosity was constructed of steel and inside was at least 20 ounces of explosives. Brick noticed this and told Blossom; "Our best chance is to lure Mojo Jojo towards the dock and only then can we figure out how to destroy the robot without harming anyone." "Well Brick," Blossom replied "I have to say I'm most impressed. You really are using your brain for this problem." Without another word, Blossom lured Mojo Jojo towards the dock and using her laser eyesight, cut a hole into the robot's midsection. Brick then raced over to the Townsville Demolition Range and collected 7 sticks of dynamite. With perfect precision, he stuck them all into the midsection, then both he and Blossom flew away to a safe enough distance, before the robot exploded and tipped over into the shallow water. Blossom and Brick took one look at each other and then slapped five while Mojo Jojo blasted off cursing the failure of his plan yet again. Meanwhile, Him was causing a rampage towards the Mayor's office convinced that no one could stop him.