1

"Congratulations graduates!" We start screaming, crying and hugging each other. The cape and gown have trown up. Finally the hard work for 4 years is already done! I hugged my best friend Abby!! "We made it Abby!" She yelled and hugged me as we laughed. "Hey girls!!" James, Tessa and Brandon approach to us we hug each other. "Congrats guys!!" Brandon said and we giggled. "Shay!" I heard Paul is calling me and i smiled when i see my family i hugged my parents who is the one who supported me. "Congrats baby, were very proud of you! "Dad said tears visible to his blue eyes. I chuckled. "Thanks, mom and dad." I kissed my parents.

Dad take us out to celebrate my graduation in a fancy restaurant. Fancy. Thats all i can say when i step inside everything is expensive and elegant. "Good evening, do you have any reservation?" A blonde lady said. "Yes, Ben Vista table for five." Dad say she look into her notes and smiled. "This way please." She lead the way and we follow her. "Smells good." Zac said and chuckled. We take our seat in the middle of the restaurant a few people is now eating and chattering. The blonde waitress give us the menus. "Call me if you are ready to order my name is Anne." She smiled and walk away.

Mom and dad ordered for us since they know what we're like or don't like. "Dad, don't you think this is really expensive place to celebrate for my graduation?" I asked. "Thats alright dear, its your graduation and we're really proud of you." He smiled to me. "Thank you dad." He nod. The appetizer has arrived. Oh yes i should tell them about the trip. "Mom, dad, I'm going on a trip with my friends but uh.. we don't have a place yet." I look at them. "Sure honey, but you will tell us when and where this trip gonna happen okay?" Mom smiled at me. "Sure." I laughed a little. "Can i come?" Paul sudden asked. "Oh paul, sorry baby its for adults only." He pouts. Damn. So cute! His baby blue eyes makes me want to take back what i just said. "Hmm.. how about lets go to theme park this coming days?" I'm on a negotiation right now He smiled. "Yes!" He clap his hands and now his smiling dork. "I'm coming with you guys!" Zac beamed and i just stock out my tongue to him he just copied me. And they all laughed.

Geez i love my family.

We finished our foods and its deliciously good. While were waiting on our bill to come out i excuse myself for restroom i walked to the ally leading to it. I got text from James that they having a party in their house and he's inviting me and i replied yes of course. I finished my thing and got out when i turn i bumped into someone like a wall and im going to fall when someone caught me. I could feel a strong arms catches me before i touched the ground. I open my eyes to see the owner of the strong arms. I saw a piercing green eyes tall nose and smirking plump lips and adorable dimples. He stand me up on my feet.

"I.. um.. thanks." I mutter shyly. "I'm sorry i didn't saw you." He chuckled. "That's alright love, you okay?" Woah! He has a Deep husky voice. "Yeah, i'm fine thanks to you." We just stared each other he has a long brown curly hair wearing a black polo with two unbuttoned shirt i almost see the two birds tattoo in his bare chest, a black jeans brown boots and he has many tattoos in his arm. One word. Totally handsome. Then i heard chuckled.

"Um.. sorry." I turn my heels and head back. I could feel my cheek gets warm I saw my family ready to leave. "You okay shay? You look flushed?" Dad asked. "Oh no, dad I'm fine." I said i look back and see that he is smiling at me i smiled back shyly and he wink. Geeez.. "Com'n shay!" Paul shout out me and walk to them.

"I'm bored." I sighed looking outside of the window. I'm still thinking the man with green eyes brown curls strong jaw Its been a week since then. I let out a deep breath and sip to my tea here at ice and coffee cafe. well actually, this cafe is our own cafe. "You always bored dear." Mom smirked at me. She has a brown eyes and long blond hair she's beautiful at her age of forties. I chuckled. She dragged me here at the cafe because I'm not doing anything at the house. "Mom, can i go for a walk?" I said with my pleading eyes. "Sure dear, take care okay." She hugged me and i hug her back. I grab my bag and walk out in the cafe.

Spring its my favorite season. Well because, i can wear whatever i want to wear. Like what I'm wearing right now. Wearing a loose pink polka shirts with my blue jean shorts and a white sneakers. I adjust my shades and sling my bag to my shoulder. I don't wear make up just lipsticks and eyebrow. I walk to the downtown and plug my headset to my ears and set the music.

While I'm enjoying my walking and i saw a coffee shop i suddenly need a caffeine into my system. I love coffee but my mom had a weird things one of them is she doesn't want me to drink coffee just tea. Even we have a coffee shop And now i crave coffee. I entered the shop and inhale the essence of coffee 'heaven' i mutter to myself. Then i saw a guy who is looking at me smirking.

"Hi." The tall man brown hat greeted.

I stared at him and i looked behind me if he's talking to the girl at my back but its not because shes talking to her cellphone. I heard a small laughed "I'm talking to you." He pointed at me. What? Me? Why? I remove my shades and smile shyly. "Uh hello?" He chuckled to my response. "I knew it! Its you." he remove his shades down. Huh? I stared at him and my mouth dropped.

Oh my gods! I mentally smack my head he is the guy from the hotel. "You remember me dont you?" He smirked. "Um ..yea, and sorry again." God! Why i can't stop saying sorry to him. He chuckled his dimple is popping out. "Stop saying sorry love, what about your name?" He asked. "Um, I'm Shaylie." I said shyly he nod. "I'm Harry." We shake our hands. I walk to the counter. "What can i get you?" Is he buying me a coffee? "Uh, mocha frappe please." I get my wallet to give my payment. "Nah, its on me." He declined my money then he order his coffee too.

We sit at the nearest table and i saw a pack of girls outside. I looked at them and i think they are glaring at me i raise an eyebrow to them. What the heck? "What's wrong?" Harry said and looked at me i pointed the girls outside then he looked at them and they begun to scream. What the?.

He chuckled and look at me again. "They are insane right?" I raise an eyebrow while shaking my head. "Maybe." He shrugged. We seated to our table. He is on the phone while me checking him out. The way his green eyes glint his eyebrow frown, his jaw clenched while looking to his phone rolling is tongue to his lips. For the love of god he so hot doing that.

And His lips turn to smirks.

"Are you done checking me out?" He rasp and smirked. my eyes got widened. What the hell?! I gaped at him and look to the ground oh gosh! He knows that I'm checking him out, am i that too obvious? Way to go shay! I didn't looked at him again. When the waiter deliver our coffee i grab my coffee and sipped it faster. Till my brain freeze and He laughed like a child.

"Nice shirt by the way." He smirked looking at my shirts, i chuckled realized that he is wearing same shirt but much larger. "Thanks so do you." I smiled. "So shaylie, how you doin?" He asked and lean to his chair. "Uh, wondering around." I said cautiously. He keeps staring at me i feel redness creeping out me. "Um, how about you?" I asked then i heard my favorite song playing at the cafe. I murmuring the lyrics of the song and tapping my finger to the table enjoying the music im hearing right now its 'end of the day' of one direction actually.

"You like that song?" He looked at me while smiling. "Yup." I grinned and he laughed and his dimples again keep popping. "Why've ask?" I asked shyly and sip to my frappe. "Nothing, it's look like you really like it." He shrugged. "I love it actually, but sadly they broke up now." Yeah, its been 9 months since the one direction hiatus. I really like them tho. "Yeah me too." He nods.

We still sitting there and chat a little more i told him that I'm strolling around before i got here, and i also said that the day we bumped each other its my graduation. He greeted me even its late. He said that his an aspiring musician he could sing too he is 23 and i said that I'm 21.

The more he talked the more he became familiar it feels like i already saw him. "You look familiar to me, but still not getting it." He just looking at me.Then i realized something, his green eyes brown curl hair adorable dimple tattooed arm and a singer. Goddamn, his name is... oh my ... eyes got widened i rose to my chair.

"Don't tell me you are- you are Harry Styles?" I ask nervously. His eyes staring at me and smile a bit.

"That's me love." He casually said.

Holy shit.