2

My jaw dropped and let out a nervous laughed, he chuckled to my reaction. "What the heck?" I shook my head and sit again. "Why you didn't tell me?" I glared him. But deep inside I'm freaking screaming. He laughed to my sudden burst. "Sorry, i thought you know me." He said and stop laughing. "God! I'm so stupid, that's why the pack of girls is going insane outside because your Harry freaking Styles."

Damn. I'm the most stupid girl in the world..

He's still smiling with his perfect teeth and that adorbs dimples. I'm not looking at him even though i want to stare at him all day and talk to him more but i already embarrassed myself. So i stand up ready to walk away and end my life. "Wait, where you going?" He stops me. "Um, i should go now." I said still not looking him i stare the ground.

"Why?" He asked frowning. "To end my life." I said in low tone. His eyes widened. That green eyes is so beautiful to stare at. "What?" I turn my gaze to the floor. "Look, i'm sorry i thought you know me." He said. "And please, can you look at me I'm not there at the ground." He chuckled and rise my chin up so i can see him. I meet his beautiful green eyes staring at me i feel my cheeks warm up again. He laughed when he saw my blushing cheek.

Then my phone rings. "Excuse me." He nod. "Hello?" Its James. "Where are you? I'm done at the office." I told him that I'm at the cafe. "Be their in a minute." And he hang up. "Boyfriend?" He asked. "Oh no, its my friend James." He nod. We sit again and little awkward is waving on us. I finish my frappe. "Sorry for my outburst lately, I'm just- just shocked." I cut the silence between us and i bite my lower lips. "That's fine, are we good?" He said wetting his lips with his tongue and smile. He extend his hand to me.

"Harry Styles, and you are?" He said smiling. Good lord his smile is really can make my knees weak. "I'm Shaylie Vista, gladly to meet you, Harry." I smiled at him while shaking his hands. "Same here Shaylie." We shake our hands he had a soft hands literally soft and smiling while we still shaking our hands like no wants to let go.

"Com'n Tell me, how is your writing doing?" I asked harry eagerly. But he refuse it again and turn around. I giggled and start tickling his side and he laugh out loud. "Stop it shay!" He said while laughing. Oh good lord, his laugh is really good to hear. I stop tickling him when i saw mom at the counter. She raise an eyebrow to us then i shrugged.

Were been hanging out since the day at the coffee shop. He always bugs me around here at the cafe. We exchanged texts if he had a time sending jokes and annoy each other. He mutter something and i didn't catch it. "What?" I look at him as he look at me. His green eyes flickered with happiness. "Stop doing that i said, its embracing to your mom." He whisper and sip his hot coffee. "Fine. So, why are you here again?" I asked him. He always come here in a very early in the morning after his jog.

Luckily, I'm always here with mom to open the cafe. We always eat together here for breakfast before we open. Everyone in the cafe knows about Harry. They got surprised when i told them who is he. Eventually they let go. They really like him here because he is so funny and very kind. My mom also know harry since he start getting breakfast here. And now shes always teasing me to harry. My dad don't know it yet. "Oh yeah, i forgot, i found a band and um..were having a gig in pedro's bar this Sunday evening. Its a secret gig just to bond and practice the songs we created at the same time, I want you to be there to watch you know .. if your not busy." He smile sheepishly.

Is he inviting me?

Or is he?

"Sure. I don't have anything to do so yeah." I shrugged to him that makes him laughed his dimples keeps showing. "Great! i'll pick you up at 7pm okay?" I chuckled he is getting enthuse "Okay." I laughed for his mood changed. "I'll better go now to practice more." Seriously? he chuckled and make his way to the door. "Bye Shay!" He wave at me off he greeted my mom and exit the cafe. Mom looked at me confused. I just shrugged and turn the sign of the cafe.