9

"Harry Styles launched his first solo album called 'Harry Styles' with 10 songs. Now is one of the top selling album in one day after the released." I rolled to my eyes as Tessa reading the feeds in social media. I sighed. Were here at the coffee shop down town waiting abby. "Harry is handling things well huh." She said and sip her coffee. Its been five days after he launched his album. He really meant about he said that 'everything is going to be alright thing'. "Yeah, apparently it worked. Papz are now off in our streets and in the cafe." I sip my coffee. "Where's abby? I told her that were already here." She hissed. "Why did she wanted to meet anyway?" I asked Tessa. She said that abby wants to meet
and needs our help. She rarely need some help so it might be important. "So how you been holding up?" She asked me. "Well, I'm doing fine." I said. Its true, harry and i are still communicating we never miss that five days without texting each other. "You looked happy." She state. "Do i?" I chuckled. "Well maybe i am, even tho we cant label this thing going on between us." I shrugged. "Thats alright shay, and i think harry its not into a commitments so don't fall hard okay?" She give a concern look. She's right I never heard before that he had a relationship most of them are flings.

"Im sorry I'm late!" Abby approached us with her big bag and laptop. She's like been hit of tons of stress. "Abby! What happen to you? You looked like you a rugged doll," Tessa and i kissed her and she sit in-front of us. We wait her to clam her horses before she speak. "I called you guys because i need help, I need a model or a lady for an auction gala tomorrow night." And she sip her coffee. "Im not a model abby remember?" I answered her. She sighed. "I know shay, but this is urgent and in fact you will get paid for this," and she look to Tessa. "I know that you will said yes.Tess." She smiled to Tessa and she laughed. "Of course, babe!, "Lucky you I'm free." She wink to abby. "How bout you shay, i really need you.Tessa and you are my last hope." She plead. I smiled. How can i say no to my best friend. "Okay I'm in." Her face light up. "Yay! Finally i completed my task." She get her cellphone and immediately called her boss that she got a new models. We also get dinner here around downtown after our coffee. Tessa asked abby about this auction gala. "Its an event of Williams family that they funding every year, this year they will gather funds for the cancer patients especially for children." Oh.. to think about it, that i will be involve in this kind of event helping the sick children thats really fine to me. "Oh yes, i nearly forgot, you guys or literally your night will be going in the auction." She added. Huh? "Wait, what?" I asked her. "You mean that we? As in we? Our time or our one night?" Tessa asked confused. Abby bite her lips and said. "Yes." My jaw dropped.

Great.

"Alright girls gather up, get your gowns here at the side, tonight you will be amazing okay, i'll see you guys later." We get our things and paper bags that have our name on it. How nice. After the practice and meeting of how the event will flow i learnt that we are 5 girls will be auctioning tonight. Mrs.Williams also thankful to us for giving our precious time for the kids who suffer for a terminal pain. I feel pity for them. "Hey shay, what color of your dress?" Tessa asked me i check my paper bag i saw that its color red. "Its red, why?" I inspect my dress and my eyes widened. Its super sexy and i think that this will be the sexiest dress i will ever wear. "Woooh, that looks great on you!" She compliment. Abby walking towards to us. "Hey guys!" She greet me and Tessa. " tessa you will be number 4 and shay your number 5." As she looked her tab. "This gonna be so much fun." Tessa said excitedly. "Abby, you own us a drink! For this okay!!" As she added and we laughed.

"Doll, stop blinking or i will punch you!" Brandon said gritted teeth as he put some eyeliner to my eyes. Yes, our fabulous brand Is here. Were here at Tessa's pad to get dressed and be beautiful to make sure that we will get a high bids. Abby make sure of us that the bidder will get is just a fine dinner and no more. After a couple of minutes finally he put down the lipstick. "My master piece, shay you look more beautiful if you know how to glam your face." He beamed and smile. "Thank you brand." Tessa look at me wide eyes "Omg! Brand! Where is shaylie!! And who the hell is this?" She said teasingly. I chuckled i look to the mirror. Oh my Gods! Who is this? I smiled i can be more beautiful if i know i to put this face to mine. "Your turn girl!" As he said to tessa. I heard my phone rings i bit my lips as i saw the name.