11

Shay pov.

5 years later.

Snow should be white and beautiful but why I'm seeing red snow in everywhere? I can't barely moved my body won't listened to me. Hah! I have cuts everywhere and I can't see clearly either. As I looked in my dress that should be white also now its color red damned nick will scold me for sure. He clearly said that I should wear color red but I'm thickhead I wear white nice calling shay!

I should get moving I think I've rest enough checking all my gears and load the last gun in my hand fuck! I only have 6 bullets and what 1 knife? How could get out of here alive with this? I'm outside the hotel and my target is running for his life I begun to pursue him down the alley lucky me the GPS that I shot him still intact as I run like a cat not making a noise need to fucking finished this it's getting long this last mission of my mind after this I'm done and free!! I saw the blood drops on the road carefully walking as I follow the red trail on the small alley there I saw him whimpering on the corner sorry dude if you didn't do bad things and do good things I think your not on my list yeah? I sighed and shot him dead without double thoughts.

"Hah! Finally done!!" I clicked the button in my remote to melt the GPS inside his body to become poison to him if he still breathing but I think he's dead cuz I'm one of the sharp shooter on our team so Im definitely did not miss.

I contact nick my boss slash ex boyfriend slash my mortal enemy. I start walking away to the scene
To find my way back to the agency. Of course I didn't leave any traces of myself I'm clean freak when it comes to work.

He answered. "You done?" He asked "yep! Now can I get my freedom? This is my last mission right and I don't want to renew my contract." He chuckled "of course babe, I asure you so get back here see you!" Click! He hang up!

Sigh.

After the long journey of being assassin I'm finally free. Free from getting cuts bruised getting hit, shots I think my body become immortal by now. I did enjoy it anyway and the pay surely big time planning to get an apartment near at my mom's cafe. Simple life that I wished for is coming!

"Here." Nick smile at me look at this bastard smiling like an idiot I just get rid of one of the most wanted drug lord in the state. A piece of paper that said I'm free and noble citizen of US. And a check and a key. Great!! Smiling!

He smirked "your still goin?" I smiled at him "I am." Don't contact me okay! I swear I'll kill you if you cantact me!!" As I shut the door right in his face.

" We will miss you shay!" My co- agents hugged me like this will be our last seeing each other. I hugged them back they are very precious Friends to me like a second family to me. " You guys!! Contact me anytime okay! I will wait!! I will miss you too!!"

As I ride my new car that Nick gave it to me finally I'm going back home! Mom dad and Zac! How I miss them they thought that I'm enrolled in some girls school in other states. But I'm actually in other country in Europe to be exact but I think they already know it since I accidentally send some pictures from there I did study there I just have a sidelines. I followed the agency to Europe and I just told to my family that I have a scholarship given to me that's why I'm there. But now my contract is done half my my fucking like is killing bad people now I want to have a normal life. Normal girl that scared into little things.

Present.

"I clearly said that I don't want to see you in the future nick." I said gritted teeth to the man in front on me right now.

He just smirked. At me.