10

Harry pov.

What the hell am i thinking? Why i even here? This room is full of hypocrites. Damn josh. I sighed. I drunk my second whisky, josh wont me let go to shay if i didn't come here with him. He said that this will be good exposed since its a fund raising gala for the cancer patients specially kids patients. So i came because, well i do have a heart. Finally the last part of auctioning its the ladies. I scoffed. Its looks like your getting a high class hooker but in a nice way. As i heard Theresa ford sounds familiar to me. I look at her yeah, thats shaylie's friend Tessa. What is she doing here? After the bidding for Tessa they have one girl to go. I didn't bid hell! Why would i? I can donate a nice amount for the kids. Im outta here. I drunk my last drink and ready to leave. "Okay, last but not least the pre-lance model, she did the bare and bold by Luke hunters one of the best photographers here in england, ladies and gentlemen Shaylie Vista!." I stop to my tracks when i heard her name. As i turn around i saw shay and her glory walking in to the stage. What the fuck is she doing there? I thought- i frowned is this the job she told me? I rubbed my hand to my face and regret what i just said earlier. Look at her, Standing there nervously with that red sexy dress fitting perfectly with her body. I felt a loud tump to my chest as she meet my eyes. i smirked Shocked visible to her face and she bite her lips a little and smiled. I clenched my fist Theres no way I'm not getting her tonight.

"Shaylie love, how are doing?" He asked her i scoff. Don't called her love. "Nervous." She muttered and smiled. "Alright, guys lets be gentle to her shes nervous." Can you fucking start now. I almost said that loud. "Alright lets get this done. Lets start, 500. Going up going twice." At last. I was going to say my bid when someone interrupt me. "5000." I clenched my fist. "Wow, thats a real starts, 5,000, going one going twice." As the shit head auctioneer say. I saw shaylie looking to the man who just bid for her. I ain't gonna lose. "10,000." I seriously said as i heard a loud gasp to the crowds. I smirked when i saw shaylie literally dropped her jaw on the floor. I look to the guy who is just smirking facking hell. "I didnt know that Ms. vista its popular these days," the auctioneer chuckled. "30,000." He looked at shaylie again. Intently. Im getting annoy for this games I'm going to end this. "Woah, its getting little intense here, and I'm sure the kids will definitely going to be happy because of you Ms. Vista!" He babbled. Before he's going to talk again i cut him. "50,000." I announced a little loud. I heard a loud mutters around me i smirked. I stare shaylie her beautiful hazel eyes its wide as she bitting her lips. "What the fuck are you doing!" I heard josh growling beside me i didn't know that his here. "Im bidding cant you see?" I deadpan. "Woah, again, 50,000 going once,going twice?" As i looked to the guys who is just smirking at me and he just look shaylie who is now frowning to him they looks like they know each other. "Whats gonna be going once going twice?" The auctioneer asked. "100,000." He smirked. Everybody its now gasping and literally blown away. "Wow! Just wow!, 100,000!! Going once going twice." I was going to bid when josh talk. "Stop this nonsense harry! Your making a scene!." Josh barked. Before i could bid. "100,000! Sold to Mr. black suit! Thank you ladies and gentlemen for a wonderful and intense show, have a wonderful evening." I gasped. What the fuck just happened? I just lose!! "Lets go!" Josh barked again. Damn it. i love to punch him right now. I walked out to the hotel and get my car to the valet. This going to be a long night and i needed a drink.

Shay pov.

What just happened?! "You just sold out for 100k shay." Tessa answered my unspoken question. I inhale deeply. "He look familiar to me shay, did we know him?" Tessa asking about the man who beat harry in the auctioning. Of course i know him! He is working to nick. Damn that guy!! He literally beat harry! Seriously? "Its Roman he is working to nick." I muttered. I dont have any strength right now i feel like all my energy just suck up. "Hey guys! You are so amazing!!" Abby walking towards to us in the backstages. "Mrs. Williams are so overjoyed because of the amount of money that will go to the kids!" She cheered. "Were glad to helped abby." Tessa winked to her. She chuckled. "Anyway about your date, tessa your date to Mr. Weston its in flemings. He will be calling you tomorrow." She looked her tab. "And you shay, Mr. Nickolas Woodson your dinner will be on Day after tomorrow on Ritz restaurant, he will be calling you also." She looked at me and frown. "Did i know that name? Its sound familiar?" She asked me. I looked at tessa she shrugged. "Yeah, maybe you know him." I sighed. I stand up and walked i needed a drink.