8

"Mom! Faster, will you?" Zac called mom still wearing her earrings. I sighed were now at the car with dad and paul who is playing his toy car. I text Luke that my family will be visiting tonight to see the arts. I didn't get any reply. I heard the door car open and closed. "Okay lets go!" Mom excitedly said. "I should be presentable its 'la mont' darling." She said to dad he nod and start the car. I just rolled my eyes.

After a long 30 min. We pulled out in the parking of the gallery. I offer my hands to paul who gladly hold me. I chuckled he is wearing a blue polo with black bow tie and blue jeans. we enter the gallery Im still amaze to this gallery its freaking elegant. Every people that we past by they are smiling at me. I guess they recognized me from lukes arts. I noticed some paparazzi are taking pictures outside at the building. Mom and dad are start to see and appreciating the paintings around. Luke's arts are in the middle of the gallery. I can see that many people are admiring the landscape. "Hey shay! Its that you?" Paul asked me laud and clear that many people have turn heads in our way. I laughed awkwardly. "Ahaha, paul how about lets go there yeah?" He nods and we walk straight ahead before some reporters caught me.

After we hide and seek to the reporters inside of the room. I saw mom talking to Luke. "Hey mom." She smiled. "My babies." She said. When she see us. "I guess you guys know each other now?" I commented. "Yes, Shay, you have a very lovely mom." Luke smiled and handed me a Champagne. Why they always have drinks in here. "Your very right there dear," Mom laughed a little. I just rolled my eyes to them. "Can i have those Shay?" Paul asked me as he pulled my dress. "Oh, sorry baby its alcohol, wait we will get something for you to drink okay.." He nod and we called the server who have some juice and i gave paul. And i looked at mom again who is talking with some friends i assume.

"Your mom quite a chatter." Luke chuckled. "She is, and um, sorry for the inconvenient Luke they insist to take a look." I sighed. "Hey, stop the sighing they proud of you. To be honest your dad wants to buy some of the painting and photos of you." He smiled. Im surprised. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, he likes the landscape tho, but is already sold out as so you know." He winked. "Whatever." I chuckled.

After we eat dinner we headed home. Im tired i lay down to my bed. I scan my phone and my social media. I rolled my eyes to the feeds. They calling me names or whatsoever. They didn't know me why they called me that? I let out a heavy breath and stand up headed to my bathroom to shower. After my long shower i get dressed a large teeshirts and a short shorts. I cringed to the sound of my window getting open i get some of my pillow and ready to hit the stranger coming out. I gasped. "Hi," A grinning harry coming out. "What the hell?" He chuckled and walked to me closer and pulled me to a bone breaker hugged. "Ive missed you.." I smile and he kiss my cheeks trailing to my lips as he nip my lower lips i gasp and took the chance to deepened the kissed. We pulled away to catch a breath. "I miss you too." I said and he smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I murttered. Were laying on the bed cuddling. "Did you see the newspapers?" I nodded. "The feeds of social medias?" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, they calling me names now like, a whore or slut and gold digger." He take a deep breath. "Are you mad?" He asked concerned. I looked at him his eyes are so beautiful. "Its fine really, uh just-" I sighed. "They are mean." He get my hands and interwind to his. Warmness coming to his hands going to my cheeks. "Im sorry." He said sadly. He kiss my knuckles smiled creep to my face. "Yeah, maybe that's what i get when i hang out to the hottest guy of the world?" I raise an eyebrow to him. He chuckled. "Maybe." His voice is become raspy and low. hot. He pulled me up to sit me in his lap. He slowly leaning to me his green eyes staring at me filled with needs. I bit my lips for wanting to kiss him My heart beats faster and butterflies are raging to my stomach. I looked at him he is so hot i lean a little to kissed him when my phone rings.

Im gonna kill that caller.

He groaned. "Uh.. I'm gonna answer that." I said and he nod. "Hello? I answered my phone. "Shay! Omg!! Are you dating harry styles?!" Tessa blaring my ears drums. I sign harry that i need a minute. He just nod and lean against bed head broad. "Uh.. its just a rumors Tessa" I walked a little and whispered. "Omg!! He is the guy your talking about?!" Nagging at me. "No, umm were just, uh.. friends." I hissed and rolled my eyes. "I need a details explanation about this shay! Im going now! Lets meet okay!" She hang up. Damn it! She just called to tell that? Did she knows that I'm sexually frustrated right now? I sighed and tossed my phone to the sofa and turn my head and crawl back to harry. "Hey." I sit beside him who currently watching on Netflix on my laptop. He looked at me. "Who was that? You looked annoyed. " Am i? "Its Tessa my friend, asking about the you." He raise an eyebrow. I sighed. "Don't worry love, its gonna be okay." He kissed my forehead. I smiled and rest my head to his shoulder as he continue what his watching.

Everything is changed and its fast. Im usually a girl who is basically ordinary girl But after i graduated and met harry, my whole world is practically turned. Now I'm hanging out with my literal idol, well he doesn't need to know that of course. also i did a nude photoshoots and plastered on one of the gallery here in london. Wow my world is literally turned and now im also a trending topic in social media how fantastic its that. I let out a deep sighed. I looked at harry who is enjoying watching Netflix beside me. I sighed i dont know what we are. Were just hanging out at first, but now we kissed, we hugged, and what? We did many make out that we both get turned on.
I do understand this what is happening to me but i don't think that I'm ready for this. Its refreshing to have harry im happy when I'm with him he makes corny joke that I'm literally laughed. He always said that I'm weird because its not funny but it did makes me laugh. My heart beats faster when he is so close to me some little creatures are on rampage at my stomach. I know that im falling for him. But i dont know if he feels the same thing.

"Earth to shaylie..." I blinked couple of times when i heard my name. "You okay?" He asked. I nod. "You zooming out babe, what are you thinking?" He asked and closing my laptop. "Uh, nothing just things.." i shrugged. He nods. He lay us down to my bed. Were laying to bed quietly i heard his breathing become steady. Maybe he is sleeping i turn to him and watch him sleeping. I smiled he looked so peaceful his eyes nose lips well to be short he is perfect. "You know its creepy when someone is staring like that." I gasp. His eyes open and smirking like an idiot. "I-I'm not staring." I muttered and roll my eyes. I rest my head to my headboard. He chuckled and lean to me that is too close i close my eyes and i feel is soft lips to mine.

Electric current just flow down to my veins.

He nip my lower lip to open my mouth and i move along and kissed him too. I felt his hand on my waist and lift me and sit on his lap. The kissed become deeper as he bit my lower lip that make me moan. i find my hands on his soft hair massaging it and he growled He found the hem of my shirt as he up them and wanting to take them off. My heart is pounding for what is about to happen right now. I remove my shirt and tossed it somewhere and looked to his eyes, its now dilated and filled with needs. "Your so beautiful shay." His raspy voice is so sexy. As He held my face and kissed me again. Its more rougher but its passionate, now that I'm only wearing a bra and my short shorts i felf more turn on and his lower region its getting hard i grind a little and make him groan, he squeeze my ass hard for my actions. I moaned again The temperature of my room is heated up my hand trail to his back i scratched a little when he kissed my neck and suck the exposed skin there leaving a sweet kisses to my shoulder blade going to my collar bone. "Harry..." I moan his name he hissed and suck and bit my collar bone it will get bruised for sure. I start unbuttons is shirts while to feel him more then suddenly-

"Shay.." We froze as we heard a voice outside. "Shay... are you still awake?.. I- I cant sleep." Its Paul outside. "Shit." I looked at to harry who is smiling. "What are you smiling at?" I hissed at him. I get off to his lap and find my shirt. My god. Now I'm more frustrated. I saw harry is getting out to my bed and hide to my back door. "This might be take a while babe, uh its okay if you sleep without me." I mumbled. "Im fine, go tend your brother." I nod and i open the door. "Hey, paul what happen?" I find him standing outside. "Can i sleep there with you? I cant sleep to my bedroom." Uh? "Okay, how about we sleep together to your room?" And he nods. I close the door. We walk to his room and we lay down. "Goodnight sweet." I kiss his cheek. "Goodnight shay," he yawned. I smiled quietly. My little brother didn't even know what he just stop.

I get back to my room and i found a piece of paper without harry. I sighed when i read the paper. He needs to leave because josh is calling him and its very important. I heard my phone rings. "Babe, I'm sorry that i need to leave without waiting you to get back, josh found a way to get out to the scandal so, im so sorry..." He said. "Its fine, but its already late harry, driving safely please." I lay down to my bed. "Get rest baby, i will text you later okay." He hand out. I yawned. I sighed we still need to talk about what we are.