Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Aree pov

The next four hours wiz zed by me in a blur. My head was so wrapped around what Dontay had said I didn't concentrate at all. What was up with that smirk? My mind was still cramped as I sat at my usual lunch table waiting for my other "misfits" sit with me so we could talk and mess around, finally relieved of stress prone, board teachers.

"Aree what's got you all lost in your own little work today?" Janie asked as she poked my left temple and sat beside me with her mystery food the cafeteria thought was so healthy. Janie had blonde hair that was about shoulder length and grassy green almond shaped eyes, she was the jock of our group meaning she plays in sports but isn't necessarily good at them. Who cares she rocks at playing guitar so that's a plus. She's still a misfit her favorite thing to do is her worst thing to do. I took out my phone and checked my makeup and hair, yup still normal my blue eyes popped a little since they were lined thick with black.

"Have you seen the new guy?" She nodded

"Don't tell me you finally have your first crush Aree." She smirked and gave me a sly glance.

"No...it's just he seems a little off to me. Like something doesn't add up." She shoveled her greasy pizza in her mouth and let out a low

"What do you mean?" I kept my face down toward the table and concentrated on what I knew about him so far like the features of his face and the deep tone of his voice, everything. I know so little yet so much. My ears heard someone saying my name close by but it wasn't one of my "usual" members. A squeaky mouse like voice made its way to my years and it sounded worse than how Miley Ciruss' music videos looked.

"Oh you mean goth girl right? Yea she has a name but no one cares enough to know it she's a no body."

I kept my head faced to the table but let me gaze wander and peek between my strands of long black hair. Kennedy Carrie popular girl check, most popular ehh not so much, she might be a royal pain in my donkey but she's not as bad as Nicole. The few things they have in common 1.) they both irritate the house of satin out of me 2.) they squeal and screech (you swear your ears bleed every time you hear it) 3.) idiots 4.) they manage to get guys somehow and the grand finale my favorite 5.) all their friends are fake.

Kennedy had her arm wrapped around big ol' blue and her brown chocolate hair was curled and bounced while she moved I wouldn't be so upset if she hadn't puked my name out of her mouth that witch doesn't deserve to say my name hell no!

"Thanks for the help Kennedy I'll be sure to catch you around." He was talking to her like they were a mushy couple talking in baby voices to each other blah that's the kinds of relationships that ruin everyone else's lunches. I turned my gaze back to the table and the land of misfit toys was back together again. In total there were 5 of us Janie with the bad sports, good guitar and shamrock eyes the Irish would think their four leaf clovers, then theirs Eren with brown semi-long hair 6'1 muscle but is a total woos and a clean freak, Lacy who can't stop boxing and has short light brown hair, Alec who has OCD and a huge ego but hates girls who smell like tuna (if you know what I mean), lastly me Aree book worm, writer who looks like a bad ass but doesn't drink or party and only wears black I guess that's my fault in the eyes if society who looks like they could take over the world when all they do is read write and watch anime?

"Geez new guy moves faster than a bucks during hunting season." Eren the weapons master has a knack for noticing the little things.

"No kidding and talk about Kennedy thought she was gonna let that fabric of a skirt fluff up and show off her camel-toe" Lacy barged in we all held our straight faces for as long as we could but we all ended up spitting on each other and falling into fits of laughter and making way too much noise needed for the situational comedy.

"Some of us would like to enjoy our own conversations thank you!" Someone shouted while we continued to laugh.

"Well some of us like to have fun so shove it up Uranus and I'm not talking about the planet!" I shouted over my shoulder and continued to laugh. Lucy pipped up

"Yea seeing how you have such a big problem with it your gonna be able to fit the planet in your butt when your done shoving it!" I whispered an oooooooh. I looked around the table and I leaned back in my chair relaxing. Everyone's faces were red from lack of oxygen and their hands covered their mouths to try and stiffel the chuckles that still consumed them and tears ran down their faces and over their hands. Eren was laughing so hard he had to clutch his stomach no doubt it hurt seeing as how they haven't stopped. Suddenly the laughing stopped and their gazes were turned toward me their eyes wide. I turned over my shoulder and saw ol' blue standing there. As could was placed on his face with distaste and he looked down at me. Cold metal hit my neck and I felt a slight drag as it moved a thin scratch along my neck. He leaned in and whispered in my ear

"Watch what you say, you might be dead soon but I want to take my time mother of dragons."

Something inside me snapped at the mention of that name. I grabbed his hand that was enclosed around the knife, pulled it away from my neck and spun myself out of my chair making it tip over. I twisted his arm back and I jumped on his back still having a hold of the hand that held the blade that was now stained with my blood. I jumped onto his back and in-circled his head between my arms and the blade pressed to his neck, I leaned back and my feet touched the floor he kept struggling to get away from the blade he threatened me with it wasn't big but it was sharp. I felt a liquid hit my hand and I snapped back to reality and my arms went slack. Everyone was around us and my vision got black dots around the edges. Gravity began to overpower me and I tried to grab something but failed my head along with the rest of my body hit the cold floor of the cafeteria. Both me and Dontay laid motionless on the floor for a few moments before we could move and shakily get up. "Stay down Dontay, just lay there!" I said in my mind. The command getting stronger and louder in my head. Dontay had both arms under him in the push up position, he looked steady till his arms started to shake, and he dropped with a loud smack on the floor. My command rang in my con-chance, his body appeared to mold with the flooring as he flattened. I stared at him in shock.

"Aree, are you ok?" Janie asked. She's my best friend and we've become so close like sisters so she understood when I said

"Chi gay" it meant no in our secret language. I ran out of the cafeteria and rode my bike home then collapsed on my bed with a sigh and hot salty tears ran down my face and stained the white page of the book that laid on my bed, it stained the spot grey taking my eye makeup with it when it streamed down my face.

---------------

Chapter 2 done hope you all liked it :)