Chapter 11

(Your point of view)

I heard the door open to my room but I didn't even look. I knew who was there and I couldn't face them. Instead I continued to pack my things up.

"Why didn't you tell us you were the snow leopard?" I heard Yuri's voice ask me, the sadness and hurt dripping from him.

"I had to keep my identity a secret, to many people would love to see me get hurt. I'm sorry I really wanted to tell you but I..." I trailed off as I looked down at my feet, my back still turned to them.

"Some people say your as good as Viktor, but at least he doesn't have to hide behind a mask." I heard Yuri say with Malice before exiting my room. I felt like crying, my own brother hated me. I didn't even want to wear a mask, but Ronald said it would bring more attention to me since no one had ever wore a mask on the ice before.

"(Y/n)?" Viktor's voice came out dry and I could feel his pain. It made me want to go hide in the corner and never come out.

"V-v-Vikt-for-r?" I turned around still not noticing the tears running down my face. He was crying to, tears came from his beautiful eyes as he walked over to me.

"You should have told me, I would never hurt you." He said as he placed his hand on my face. I unconsciously leaned into his hand and closed my eyes.

"I know and I really wanted to, but if I did then I would be violating my contract with Raceton." I explained, But he hugged me and I snuggled into him.

"Do you really have to leave?" He asked me and I only nodded my head. I didn't want to leave but I had to.

-Time skip-

Next thing I know I'm on a plane going to Russia where my next competition would be held. I fall asleep listening to one of my favorite songs.

When I wake up we are about to land so I grab my stuff and once the plane lands me and my manager head towards the hotel.

We dropped off our things at our room before heading to the arena. This competition was for both Males and Females which is why I was the only girl here.

Thankfully at this competition they allowed us to practice but they also were televising it. I wonder if Viktor and Yuri would be watching or not. My manager/coach was on the phone with someone while I walked into the ice. Of course I had already put on my mask and outfit on. Today I was wearing a white mask with three sapphire snowflakes near the top. It also had cat whiskers on it while my outfit was a black pair of leggings with a gray leopard tail. I also had cat ears on my head and a white top with sapphires down on the bottom.

"And now folks your favorite star, The Snow Leopard!" The announcer yelled through his mic as I skated around the rink once.

I went into a quadruple toe loop then a single toe loop and finally a triple flip. I heard the crowd roar with applause but I didn't pay any attention to it.

I skated a bit before doing a triple flip then a triple toe loop. Again there was applause but I simply waved a bit to everyone before skating off the rink. Some of the guys were staring at me in awe while others tried to hide their impressed feelings.

I was going back to being my cold hearted self, the person who only cares about winning and nothing else. For some reason though I didn't care, maybe it was because I had finally met someone who meant more to me than skating. But I really couldn't be sure if I was making the right decision or the biggest mistake of my life.