Chapter 3

Hayes p.o.v

" Bud, come on wake up " my dad said while shaking me.

" I'm up " I mumbled.

I got out of the car, we were at Shay's house. Now i'm really confused I haven't been to Shay's house since we were little. When we were by the door I can hear screaming and things breaking. Then I rang the door.

I didn't expect her to look how she did. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were blood shoot, and she had some cuts on her wrist.

" Hey Shay how are you I haven't seen you in a long time " my dad said trying to start up a conversation but failed because she didn't answer.

" Hayes can you go get her bags and put them in the car " my dad told me.

I was super confused. Why does she have bags and coming to my house.

" Dad why does she have bags and is she coming to our house ? " I whispered to my dad.

" Yes she's coming over and I'll tell you later " he whispered back.

I just shrugged it off and went upstairs to her room. It looked like her room was robbed. Almost all of her stuff was gone. Is she moving in with us. I thought. She can't be moving in with us. Anyways right by her bags were something I haven't seen in a long time. It as a picture of us when we were little. I kinda smiled because thats when I had my first kiss. Yup Shay was my first kiss and even though I was only 8 I felt sparks.

* flashback*

" Hayes please can you help me up their " Shayla whined because I wouldn't help her up to our tree house.

" Fine " I said and carried her up their.

For and 8 year old I was pretty strong. When we got up their I started to tell her what happened that day. I told her about my friend Jessica who got a boy friend and how they kiss.

" Eww " she said which made her wrinckle her cute nose.

Then I told her " No they kissed because they love each other. "

She nodded her head and asked me " Do you love me ? "

I really didn't know what love was but i guessed I love her.

" Yes I do love you " and thats when I started to lean in and I kissed her on the lips.

After that I got a huge crush on Shay